Friday, August 27, 2021

new in: pink kate spade bow wallet


My favourite designers tend to have a little more fun with fashion. I think I will always lean towards brands like Betsey Johnson and Kate Spade. I believe that clothes and accessories should be whimsical and express different parts of your personality. Kate Spade certainly does this with ease. The brand constantly has a mixture of elegant basics and perfectly themed pieces. (This Kate Spade cat-inspired purse is a wonderful example of how brands can create luxury items that are still adorable.) Recently, the Kate Spade wallet that I have had for many many years started to look a little rough and worn down. So I actually purchased a Betsey Johnson wallet as a replacement. It was a wristlet wallet with a dark floral pattern. Gorgeous! I was all set to make the switch when my mom gifted me a new Kate Spade wallet. As you can see from the photograph above, it is absolutely beautiful. 


The wallet is certainly something stellar to use for day-to-day purposes. Not only is it a easy to use and spacious, but it is an upgraded version of my previous Kate Spade wallet. The one I have been using for many years came in the same soft pink colour...only it didn't have the bow on the front. That is such a lovely addition and really elevates this ultra feminine design. As I mentioned, this particular wallet is quite spacious. There is room to hold lots and lots of cards, coins, cash, and even a cell phone or keys. Personally, I love a really oversized wallet because it can double as a clutch if needed. There are times when I will rush out for a quick errand and just take my oversized wallet with me. This particular design is sizable enough to hold my keys, phone, and a chapstick. It just makes life a whole lot easier to have everything in one place. 

Other details that make me smile? The Kate Spade logo and printed material inside, the sturdy construction, and the gold zipper for a subtle amount of contrast. All in all, this is an excellent essential and it is certainly luxurious as well. There aren't a ton of Kate Spade items in my life, but each and every one is so special to me. Like my Kate Spade rose gold glitter purse, for instance. I just love that all of the designs are beautiful but still have lots of personality. There is nothing dull about this brand, that is for sure. Right now, it is nice to have a new wallet that is both beautiful and fun. 

What do you think of this wallet? Are you a fan of Kate Spade?

18 comments:

  1. Lovely:) thanks for your sharing ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely gift from your mum! it's such a cute wallet with the bow detail and it's nice to have a wallet that fits your phone too!

    Hope you have a good weekend ahead of you! Fun one here, a birthday party to go to each day!

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was a nice surprise! And I love the bow detail. I hope you have a great weekend with all of those birthday parties!

      Delete
  3. Such a cute wallet with lots of sections to put money and cards.Great read and review dear.Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! It is really cute and also very practical! Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Hi dear! I don't know this brand but the wallet is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carteira maravilhosa e prática. Obrigado pela matéria.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is nice. I really didn't know much about her until she sadly died.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her designs are really wonderful. And yes, so sad about her passing <3

      Delete