Tuesday, January 21, 2020

current obsession: kate spade rose gold glitter purse


All that glitters! Honestly, few things on this earth are better than glitter and rose gold. Toss in a little Kate Spade and a massive discounted price and life is truly blissful. For many years, I have dreamed of owning a Kate Spade purse of my very own. One of my dear friends always has one on her arm. My sister has several that she absolutely adores. Me? I just hadn't been able to splurge on a Kate Spade bag of my very own. Until fairly recently. This glittery rose gold purse (officially dubbed the Kate Spade Glitter Joeley Tote Bag) caught my eye instantly. The price tag absolutely did not. It was just too much money to spend on myself. As luck would have it? The purse would enter my life once again a few months later. When I was on a shopping trip to the United States, we stopped off at an outlet mall. There was the bag, massively discounted, with an additional 20% off of the massively discounted price. Suddenly my dream purse was well within budget. Score! Keep reading to take a closer look at the bag and find out whether it lived up to my high-end expectations.


As you can see, the bag is s-t-u-n-n-i-n-g. I am totally obsessed! The straps are a soft pink colour, there is a lovely gold zipper on top, and then the bag itself is all glitter. The rose gold colour is incredible and the glitter is fun, flirty, and fashionable. To finish it all off, there is a small and subtle Kate Spade logo on the outside. Inside, the purse is lined with fabric printed with the Kate Spade logo, giving this purse a high-end finish inside and out. Something I especially enjoy about this bag is the shape and size. It is quite wide on the top and tapers down, which makes it comfortable to hold. Additionally, it looks much smaller than it is. On the inside? There is a ton of room. The bag is absolutely massive yet doesn't look over-sized and bulky thanks to the cut and glitter finish. It is the ultimate illusion.

Though I don't have a lot of Kate Spade items in my life (apart from a few sets of Kate Spade earrings)...this definitely made me want more. For now? This purse is more than making me happy. Whenever I carry this bag with me, I feel ultra confident and stylish. In general, glitter makes me happy. Pairing glitter with a functional and fashionable accessory from a brand I enjoy? That makes it all the better. There is no doubt about it: this rose gold glitter purse is my current obsession.

Do you like this purse? Are you a fan of Kate Spade?

11 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful bag! So gorgeous!
    http://www.recklessdiary.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally understand your obsession! It is very nice. I have a few polishes that would go well with it ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a nice bag and glad that you love your new purchase! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful bag and I love that you were able to score it on sale! It looks so fun to wear :)

    Hope that you are having a great week :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I absolutely love it! I hope you are having a great week as well.

      Delete