Saturday, August 21, 2021

currently loving: ari by ariana grande perfume

Perfume is the easiest pick-me-up there is. Having a tough day? Is it raining outside? Need a little self care but have an endless to do list to take care of? A quick spritz of a special scent can immediately lift your spirits and make everything seem a little sunnier. It is amazing how the right scent can totally turn things around. Smell is linked to emotions, memory, and creativity...and that makes each and every perfume in your collection incredibly powerful. Personally, I love having lots of different scents to choose from. Sometimes, I choose something light and refreshing. Other times, it is something musky and rich. For the days where I am looking for something fruity and feminine? ARI by Ariana Grande is a must. Lately, I have been totally obsessing over this fabulous fragrance

There are a handful of other Ariana Grande perfumes currently lining my perfume shelves. For instance, Cloud, thank u next, and REI. Not too long ago, my mom gifted me ARI by Ariana Grande, because she knows that I just adore her fragrances. The bottles are always really special and the scents tend to be sweet and easy to wear. ARI is actually Ariana Grande’s first perfume but, for whatever reason, it never made its way into my collection until now. I am certainly glad to have it now, because it has been adding a little something special to my days lately. 

When it comes to ARI by Ariana Grande, there is an awful lot to love. Like the bottle, for instance. It is not as elaborate as some of her more recent releases (many of which have incredible bottle holders) but it still makes a statement. The bottle is rounded and has a gem-like appearance and there are rose gold details to tie it all together. However, the absolute best part of the packaging has to be the fluffy white pom pom on the side. It is removable but I like to leave it on because it adds an extra splash of fun and whimsy to this already stellar perfume bottle. 

The scent itself can be described in one word: outstanding. It includes ingredients like crispy pear, pink grapefruit, raspberry, vanilla orchid, and marshmallow. Quite frankly, any scent that contains marshmallow as an ingredient makes me happy. The combination these scents creates something that is so sultry, sweet, and warm. Perfect for the end of summer! From the adorable bottle design to the wonderful smell…ARI is a total winner. 

Have you tried ARI by Ariana Grande? Do you have a favourite perfume?

16 comments:

  1. This is definitely getting on my wishlist ))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bottle design and the fun pom pom! :) It sounds like such a lovely perfume! I agree, it's nice to sprits some perfume even when you're stuck at home - I don't have a large perfume collection but I enjoy the handful of different scents I have :)

    Hope you are having a lovely weekend :) I had a fun night out with friends yesterday!

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? The bottle is so so cute! It's amazing how scents can totally make things better! Thank you so much. I'm glad you were able to have a fun night out :D

      Delete
  3. It looks good and love the packing. I have got to the stage, now, where I cannot wear any perfume. My sense of smell is so good and any perfume sets me off now with headaches :-|

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is really lovely! I'm so sorry that certain smells trigger headaches. That must be so frustrating to deal with <3

      Delete
  4. It's in my wishlist! I currently have Cloud and I looove it so much. People that are fond of sweet scents must have one of Ari's perfume. It's such a waste not to get one! Thanks for your review xx

    lenne | lennezulkiflly.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooo...I haven't tried this one yet, Shannon. THanks for the heads up:) It does sound superb. I used to collect perfumes but now, I only wear it once in awhile. It's Angel by THierry Mugler. That one will always have a special place in my heart:)
    Hope you're having a lovely weekend so far:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh that one sounds lovely. I looked it up and the bottle is gorgeous! Thank you so much. I hope your weekend is going well also <3

      Delete
  6. so far my fav perfume from britney.
    maybe should try this one too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just adore Britney Spears perfumes! They smell so so good :D

      Delete