Thursday, August 5, 2021

new in: kendall + kylie hair accessories

My hair has been anything but beautiful lately. After a year and a half without a haircut (thanks to the pandemic and lots of safety concerns) it is downright unmanageable. Currently? My thick hair is heavy, bulky, and shapeless. It refuses to straighten completely and also refuses to hold any sort of style for long. Thankfully, there are two pieces of good news. The first? I have a hair appointment booked. I could not be more excited to have my hair look somewhat decent. Or at the very least, for my hair to be thinned a little bit. Though I am still a little nervous about heading into the salon, a haircut is long overdue. The second piece of good news? New hair accessories! These items have really been helping out my lackluster hair recently. Ready to take a closer look at the Kendall + Kylie eight piece hair accessories set? Here is everything that was included....

The Kendall + Kylie eight piece hair accessories set included a nice selection of products, which included the following:

  • Pink and Gold Chain Hairband. This is by far my favourite hair accessory included in the set. Mostly because it has created the illusion of a decent hairstyle...even while my hair is overgrown and disastrous. The hairband has a cute knot at the top and a gold chain along the sides. That contrasts so well with that soft pink silky material. This works well if my hair is down or up in a high ponytail. It just adds that perfect something special.
  • Looped and Linked Hair Clip. Alternatively, when it comes to the white and beige looped and linked hair clip, this is my least favourite item from the set. It is pretty but the design itself does not suit my personal style. So, I ended up passing it along to someone else who would use it instead. 
  • Hair Clips that Shimmer and Shine. The remaining hair clips in the set are all a little bit different (one is a bobby pin style, one is an alligator style clip, and the other is an auto clasp barrette) but have one thing in common: sparkles. The smaller bobby pin style hair accessory is super simple but fabulously shimmery. I love that it adds that extra pop in an instant. The alligator style clip is another favourite because it really reminds me of the 90s. It has iridescent flecks inside the plastic design. Then the last hair clip is a warm sparkly piece that is a little more sophisticated than the others. Quite frankly? I love all of these Kendall + Kylie hair accessories.
  • Cute and Easy to Wear Hair Ties. 99.9% of the time, my hair is tied back in either a ponytail or a messy bun. I have so little patience for hair being on my face or feeling hot on my neck in the warm weather. So having some cute new hair ties is always nice. They are definitely a step up from the basic black elastic ties that I use on a regular basis. I love the different colours, the cute woven material, and the gold accents on the ends. These are super pretty and ideal for elevating those laid back looks.

Sometimes, having a few new hair accessories can mix things up in a wonderful way. Lately, I've really been enjoying these pieces from the Kendall + Kylie eight piece hair accessories set. They are easy to wear and add something special to each and every look. With these beautiful pieces and a haircut on the horizon....there is a lot to be excited about. 

Have you tried any of the Kendall + Kylie hair accessories? Which one do you like best?

12 comments:

  1. Those hair ties are so cute! :) How exciting you have a haircut booked too! My son needed a haircut before lockdown so he will have really unruly hair if they decide to extend it - it keeps getting in his face, haha! Poor boy better hope they lift lockdown on Sunday as expected or he's going to find I've sneakily cut it one night!

    Hope you are having a good week :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I am so excited to have decent looking hair again! I hope they don't need to extend the lockdown so your son is able to get a haircut. Fingers crossed!

      Delete
  2. Hair ties, loved it :) thanks for your sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, beautiful! I love accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The hair ties look really cute!
    Have a great weekend!
    S

    ReplyDelete