Thursday, March 4, 2021

current obsession: ariana grande perfume sets

There was a time when almost every celebrity had their own fragrance. These days, the number of celebrity perfumes on the market has certainly dropped...but there are still plenty of standouts. Take Ariana Grande as an example. Not only is she one of the biggest stars in music, but her fragrance line continues to do well. She has eight scents in total...each with its own unique bottle and theme. There were a couple in my own personal perfume collection already. Over the holidays, a few more Ariana Grande perfumes entered my life thanks to some fabulous seasonal sets. 


Ariana Grande Christmas Cracker Perfume Gift Set. First of all...my apologies for not taking a picture of the super cute Christmas cracker packaging these mini perfumes came in. I was so just so excited on Christmas morning that I tore into the box without a second thought! These two scents originally came in a light pink Christmas cracker inspired package. It was adorable. Inside, there were two mini perfumes with 0.33 fluid ounces. The set included: thank u, next and the brand new Ariana Grande perfume, R.E.M. The excitement! I can't even explain it! First of all, I love having perfume bottles like this to take with me in my purse or on vacation (one day we will be able to do things like leave the house again and these will come in handy). It was also exciting to test out the new Ariana Grande fragrance. thank u, next is already a favourite and is kept on my dresser table every day. I was eager and ready to see what R.E.M. was like as well. 

Ariana Grande Ornament R.E.M. Perfume Set. Speaking of R.E.M. In addition to the Christmas cracker perfume set, I was also gifted the Ariana Grande Ornament R.E.M. Perfume Set. This particular set came in a purple tin with Ariana Grande's signature embossed on the side. Inside, there is a full-sized bottle of perfume (3.4 fluid ounces), a smaller bottle (0.22 fluid ounces), and a sparkly spaceship ornament. Everything is purple and fabulous. The actual R.E.M. bottle is extravagant and over the top in the best possible way. (That is definitely a theme with Ariana Grande perfumes. For instance, take a look at the bottle for Cloud.) The scent is musky and floral but still feels light, fresh, and feminine. It is certainly a favourite.  As for the little Christmas ornament that was included? That is such a fun extra. It will definitely be on my tree next year.

When it comes to perfume...Ariana Grande gets it right. Each scent is beautiful and distinct. The bottles are well themed and elaborate. And there still a sense of whimsy! Both of these sets were really exciting to open up on Christmas morning. Since then, they have become a part of my regular perfume rotation. I love reaching for them over and over again.

Are you a fan of Ariana Grande perfume? Have you tried any of these?

17 comments:

  1. Oh yes this coffee scented shower gel is so amazing <3 Perfect for a shower in the morning :D Thank you.

    Great post =) I like Ariane a lot and her perfumes are also really good. But my favourite ones are from Christina Aguilera <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I love ones from Christina as well. They are so lovely!

      Delete
  2. That bottle and set look amazing. Wow :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried any of her perfumes but the packaging on that bottle in the set looks amazing - it definitely does make a statement and the little travel size look really practical :)

    Hope you are having a good week.

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure! I love a perfume bottle that makes a statement! :D

      Delete
  4. Oh wow I didn't even know she had perfumes. Love the bottles I may have to check this out next time I am in the market for a new fragrance.

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely! Perfume is always really wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi dear! I have never tried this perfume. Thanks for your advice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know this perfume, I really like the packaging :)
    fiftyshadesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this looks amazing!!      

    ReplyDelete