Tuesday, May 25, 2021

disney week: disney inspired purses (new in)

Disney week continues here on the creation of beauty is art. Yesterday was all about a Beauty and the Beast themed Charmed Aroma candle. The latest theme week post is all about Disney-themed purses. Though there are many different purses in my collection (in various shapes, sizes and colours)...there is something extra special about something Disney themed or Disney inspired. It can add an undeniable dose of magic to any and all outfits. There are several Disney purses already in my life. For instance, the red and white polka dot purse my husband bought for me on our honeymoon in Walt Disney World and the Bread and Butterfly shaped purse inspired by Alice in Wonderland. In the last several months, two more Disney inspired purses have been added to that collection. This is all thanks to my mom, who has fallen in love with online shopping, and has spoiled me with some fabulous Disney items. They make me smile and make me hopeful for the future. Maybe one day, I will have a chance to wear them on a Disney vacation or even to the movie theatre. A girl can dream! Here are the the two new purses...


Disney Purse #1: Compact and Cute Mickey Mouse Purse



First up is this cute and compact Mikey Mouse themed purse. This would be ideal to take out for short trips to the grocery store or to dinner. Any time you would only need to carry the essentials: keys, cards, phone, lipstick. This is small but is still roomy enough to carry those must-have items with ease. It has a long adjustable strap and comes in a faux leather. This is comfortable to use and carry around...though I haven't had a lot of opportunities to use it yet. Only the occasional walk around the neighborhood! The Mickey Mouse design is super cute and his ears are made out of a soft black velvet material. I love the fact that this purse is simple but still has lots of personality thanks to that adorable Mickey Mouse face on the corner. This is a great size for those quick, everyday trips, and effortlessly incorporates a little Disney magic.  


Disney Purse #2: Disney Pin Trading Bag



Fun fact: I am obsessed with Disney pins. Obsessed. I had always tried to avoid them at the Walt Disney World theme parks (because of the costs associated with building a collection)...but something happened. When my husband and I went on our honeymoon almost six years ago, my parents surprised us with a Disney welcome package. It had all sorts of things, like snacks, a cooler bag, and a trading pin starter set. Well, once I started, I could not stop! (You can always take a peek at my Disney Pin Collection video from a few years ago for proof of that.) Well....more recently, Disney released a number of different Disney pin purses. There were smaller bags, this medium sized bag and even a backpack! As you can see on the front of the purse itself...there are small holes. The back of the pin goes right through that hole and the pins can be used decoratively. I put a few different pins on as an example. However, if I was actually on vacation, I would probably re-theme my Disney pin bag each day to compliment either my outfit or the specific theme park I was visiting. Oh, the possibilities! 

These Disney accessories have been shining a light on some otherwise cloudy days. It has certainly taken a toll on me to not be able to go and do anything, to be inside all day, to not see friends, and to miss out on experiences. I know that I am not alone in that. But these Disney inspired purses make me smile because they force me to think about all of the happy moments that are waiting on the other side of this. One day, there will be nights out and vacations. There will be concerts and gatherings and all kinds of special events. And when that time comes? These purses will be by my side.

What do you think of these purses? Do you have any Disney inspired accessories?

16 comments:

  1. There were another comment from you :D Sorry I didn't see it before.

    Oh yes this was my highlight of the week <3 :D But it's really complicated, we need a negative Covid-19 test everytime we want to go to the gym so I don't get there every day but I will enjoy every visit. Thanks, the weather feels like autumn and not like spring :D

    Great post, now you know I love disney and this purses are so cute <3 I have some key chains from Disney and many stuffed animals in my bed :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that! Disney things always make the day a little brighter!

      Delete
  2. Wow, looks interesting!  

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for the great post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that first bag - so cute, you're right the simple design is adorable! :) I really like the idea of the pin bag too! :) I would love to go to another Disney park one day - once the pandemic is over, I guess in a few more years as our government isn't in a rush to vaccinate everyone so we have a while before they thing they will allow us all to travel, maybe not even till next year! :(

    Hope you are having a nice week :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Understandable! I think it will be a few more years for me as well. It's hard to imagine feeling comfortable being in those kinds of crowds right away. <3

      Delete
  5. hello dear!
    this theme looks really cool on the bags. I really like disney cartoons and I like this theme in fashion :) it's so cute! Unfortunately, I have nothing with such a motive :( but I will definitely buy something like that!
    Greetings from Poland!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The first bag is so adorable. I don't usually fancy Disney icon pieces but these are so cute. <3
    FASHION TALES

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful bags.

    www.paginasempreto.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete