Sunday, May 23, 2021

disney week: beauty and the beast (charmed aroma review + reveal)

Disney has been in my life for as long as I can remember. Early childhood memories include singing along to The Little Mermaid cassette tape, staying active with Mousercise, and watching Mickey Mouse cartoons on an old-school movie viewer. (In case you don't remember the latter, definitely check out this video for a healthy dose of wonder.) Over the years, Disney has continued to be an important part of my life. From the movies to the TV shows, music, and theme parks....Disney adds a healthy dose of magic to each and every day. Which is why it it Disney Week here on the creation of beauty is art. That's right! All week long, there will be lots and lots of different Disney related posts. The first one is a Charmed Aroma review and reveal, which features a fabulous Beauty and the Beast themed candle.

Charmed Aroma candles are an awful lot of fun. Each candle or bath bomb includes some type of surprise accessory inside. Though they are all excellent...the Disney candles are especially exciting. The packaging tends to be a little more over the top. (Take the Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse candles as an example.) That is certainly true with the Beauty and the Beast candle. It has a speckled golden base and a giant glass dome on top to mimic the enchanted rose case. 

There are so many wonderful details when it comes to the packaging. When you take the glass dome off and actually light the candle? The candle light shines through those speckled sections on the base. It looks so beautiful! Then the dome itself has lots of lovely little Disney details. On one side, there is Belle and the Beast dancing and on the other side, there is the enchanted rose. The packaging is thoughtful, on theme, and perfectly represents the beloved Disney film. As for the scent? That is also well themed, since it is a rose scented candle. While I don't mind the smell of rose in general....this candle scent happened to be very strong and somewhat overpowering. It is not something that I prefer to burn for long periods of time.

Ready to see what was inside? There were several different possibilities. Each one had a different rose themed design. 

Ta da! The design was absolutely stunning. After several hours of letting the candle burn (despite the overpowering rose scent)....this beautiful accessory was revealed. It had the enchanted rose underneath the dome with flower petals at the bottom. There were sparkly stones at the top of the done and rose gold accents on the flower and petals. This piece is really dainty and has a tendency to tangle when I am not wearing it. However, it is beautiful and fits in perfectly with my many Disney inspired outfits. It makes me smile whenever I reach for this stunning Beauty and the Beast necklace. 

Want to take a closer look at this fabulous Charmed Aroma accessory? Find out how much it was appraised for? Then be sure to check out my latest review and reveal YouTube video...

There you have it! The first theme week post for Disney Week here on the creation of beauty is art. Stay tuned for even more themed posts in the days to come. There will be a bit of fashion, makeup, and even some Disney + favourites. 

Are you a Disney fan? What do you think of this Beauty and the Beast necklace?

16 comments:

  1. What a cute candle, it's such a perfect gift for Disney lovers!
    Have a wonderful week,
    S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boa tarde minha querida amiga, esses produtos são maravilhosos, obrigado pela dica.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute candle! I loved Disney as a kid, I was so happy to take the boys along to the Disney theme park in Paris in 2019 when we were on our Europe trip. I'm just so sad that we haven't been able to visit more with the pandemic - I'd always wanted to go as a kid, it was a dream come true, I grew up with Disney movies, haha!

    Hope you had a great weekend! It was a busy one here! :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that is so wonderful! Those are the special memories your family will remember forever! Thank you so much!

      Delete
  4. what a beautiful idea, so sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure! I love the idea of anything Beauty and the Beast!

      Delete
  5. Oh my gosh! This is the first time I'm hearing of this Charmed Aroma scent! This candle looks so lovely, and how awesome is that enchanted rose piece. Love love love:) I love Beauty and The Beast (the cartoon and not the live action LOLZ), so I would definitely love to add this to my candle collection. Thanks for the heads up, Shannon, and hope you're having a great Victoria Day so far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I absolutely love the design. The candle will definitely be staying out as a display piece in my home. You are so welcome :D

      Delete
  6. Oh yes this was really frustrating and annoying. That's so true, I'm the costumer and they need solutions for helping me not me finding a solution by writing them many times :D Thanks a lot, my weekend was great =) But my new week starts bad, since monday morning I don't have internet at home -.-
    Oh yes the box is really nice, love all of it =)

    Great review =) I love Disney a lot and "Beauty and the Beast" is also one of my favourite movies. This candle looks so cute and I love the necklace *-* This would be a perfect present for me :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! I have watched that movie SO many times over the years! :D

      Delete
  7. Everything looks so wonderful!   

    ReplyDelete