Saturday, May 1, 2021

current favourite: paris hilton perfume (passport south beach)

Scents are powerful. Meaningful. Inspirational. There are some in my collection that are saved for special occasions, some that have special memories and some that are ideal for everyday wear. When it comes to Paris Hilton fragrances....there is a little bit of everything. "With Love" is a special occasion kind of scent. "Tease" has special memories. And the "Passport" line is more than suitable for everyday wear. Speaking of the "Passport" line of perfumes! One of my current favourites is South Beach. This is something that has been in my collection for years. It was originally released in 2010 and has been a fan favourite ever since. 

There are two separate bottles of this particular fragrance currently in my perfume collection. Why? It is a standout. The entire Passport line is fabulous (there are themed scents for Paris and Tokyo as well) and has such a fabulous concept. It is all about travel. The actual bottles are quite simple and straightforward but each one has a cartoon Paris Hilton with a themed background printed on it. Talk about adorable! It is a fun and whimsical line of scents. 

Clearly, the Passport collection is excellent. But why is South Beach in particular such a winner? It smells fresh and warm. This is different from any other perfume in my collection. It just brings a smile to my face each and every time. The scent itself is not overpowering but offers impressive longevity. Whenever I wear this, it lasts all day long. South Beach is described as a floral woody musk. It has top notes of nectarine and lotus, middle notes of jasmine and marigold, and base notes of sandalwood and musk. It is such a fabulous combination! Personally, I absolutely love floral scents, so the fact that this is light, fresh, and floral but still has lots of warmth really is perfection. South Beach offers the best of both worlds. 

Paris Hilton has so many incredible fragrances in her line. (You can take a peek at some of them here.) There are some that I tend to reach for during certain times of the year. Now that springtime is fully underway, it is all South Beach all the time. It is sophisticated yet easy to wear....and has really been perking up my days. Especially since there are still stay-at-home orders in place where I live. It really is the little things, like a spritz of a comforting perfume, that mean the most. 

Have you tried South Beach from Paris Hilton? What perfumes are you loving lately?

Editing Note: Since Paris Hilton has decided to publicly support an abusive man, her products will no longer be reviewed on the creation of beauty is art. All previous reviews will remain, but no new content will be shared. 

18 comments:

  1. This scent sounds so alluring! Too bad Paris Hilton's products aren't available here, I would love to try it! :D


    http://www.couture-case.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is wonderful! Some of her fragrances are available where I live but others I've had to purchase online. It seems really inconsistent, unfortunately!

      Delete
  2. It sounds like such a lovely scent and it's great it's so meaningful and special to you, that you can boost your spirits wearing it in lockdown.

    Hope that you are having good weekend. It's a wet long weekend here.

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Anything that boosts my spirits these days is a must! Thank you <3

      Delete
  3. I would love to try :) thanks for your sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes I love the style of the shirt =) And masks are pretty nice to have in those times.
    Thanks a lot, I love this stuff too =) I'm very excited to test Lucky Charms, so many YouTuber love them.
    Oh yes you're absolutely right =) Time flies. Thanks a lot, there were so many people yesterday at McDonald's, they all wanted so much food :D

    Great post, Paris Hilton is one of my heros from my childhood :D I loved her so much and I still have her first perfume, it smells still nice. This one looks so beautiful and I think I would like it too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gosh, same! I absolutely love her! Paris is such an icon :D

      Delete
  5. Boa tarde, parece ser muito bom o perfume.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh this perfume sounds very good, I'd like to give it a go! I think that a good perfume can really make you feel great, and it sounds like this is exactly it for you. I personally really like anything with vanilla!!

    wandering-everywhere.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is so wonderful! Absolutely. The right scent can really boost your mood!

      Delete
  7. Wow, I really love perfume!

    ReplyDelete
  8. the packaging is very unique and cute

    ReplyDelete