Friday, March 26, 2021

accessories love: michael kors (large zebra sequined zip pouch)


My favourite fashion designers? Betsey Johnson. Christian Siriano. Kate Spade. Michael Kors. There are so many to love and admire! When it comes to Michael Kors, it is the purses that make me happiest. The designs are sophisticated but still have a little bit of fun to them. In fact, one of my most-used purses is a rose gold logo printed Michael Kors bag. It is something that has been in my collection for years and years (and is quite frankly, pretty worn out at this point) but has served me well. Needless to say, Michael Kors purses are highly regarded in my mind. The quality really is outstanding. Unfortunately, the prices can be quite high. So unless there was an amazing deal at an outlet store or someone decides to gift me something ultra special...the purses are a no-go for me. This holiday season? I was beyond spoiled by my best friend. She gifted me the Michael Kors Large Zebra Sequined Zip Pouch. Imagine my surprise! It was truly overwhelming. 

These days...my purses have been enjoying a little vacation. Since I rarely leave the house, there hasn't been a need to rotate my collection of purses or choose a handbag to match my outfit. Leaving the house only for essential trips means choosing a simple and sturdy purse that can be cleaned easily. That being said, this zebra printed purse makes me think about the future. One day, there will be dinner dates, shopping trips with friends, casual get togethers. When that will be exactly? I don't know. But one thing I do know is that this Michael Kors purse will be the focal point of my post-pandemic outfit.

The handbag itself is both functional and fashionable. It has a leather wrist strap (which can be removed if desired to turn the bag into a clutch) and a zipper along the top. This is a decent size and would easily hold all of those everyday essentials. There are several pockets inside for cards and other odds and ends. As for the actual design? I love it. Zebra print always makes me smile. In fact, my bathroom has zebra print artwork and accessories! The fact that this print is sequined is just the cherry on top. Sequins, shine, glitter.....they are all wonderful in my book. This particular piece blends practicality with excitement. The purse is luxurious, beautiful, and a whole lot of fun. 

This Michael Kors Large Zebra Sequined Zip Pouch makes me excited. Not only does it look beautiful but it makes me think about the future. About all of the amazing experiences that await. 

Are you a fan of Michael Kors? What do you think of this purse?

8 comments:

  1. Such a fun clutch bag! It's a beautiful gift :) I got my sister and my friend a clutch for Christmas too - hoping that life would be back to normal. But we still don't feel up to going out much even though things have reopened. Maybe once we get the vaccine :)

    Hope you are having a good weekend :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is beautiful! Oh, that was so thoughtful of you. Hopefully things will return to some sense of normal in the near future and those lovely items can be put to good use :)

      Delete
  2. Nice post :) thanks for your sharing...

    ReplyDelete