Monday, February 6, 2017

review: paris hilton gold rush perfume


It sounds strange to say, but perfume is a big part of my life. The truth is that I love to collect it as much as I love to wear it. Every day, my morning starts the same: there is a careful selection process as I pour over my perfume shelf. Eventually, I choose the perfect fragrance to suit my mood. Sometimes the scent is soft and sweet (like Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift) and other times it is bold and powerful (think Gold by Kim Kardashian). Since my perfume collection is so massive....there are always a few options for every mood and occasion. And I like it that way!

Currently, there is one scent in particular that makes me smile. It is Gold Rush by Paris Hilton. I picked it up during my shopping trip to the states several months back. The set (pictured above) came with a full sized bottle, a mini spray, a body lotion, body wash, and a massive gold purse. Everything about the set was fun and elegant - just like the scent! It is the perfect blend of sophistication and excitement.

As you can tell from the picture above, this perfume set is amazing in terms of the packaging. The bottle is absolutely stunning. The gold dress shape is lovely and looks incredible on my perfume shelf. As for the actual scent, it is just as wonderful as the bottle. It is a little sweet, a little spicy, and downright intoxicating. Whenever I wear Gold Rush, I feel strong.

If you couldn't tell, I love this perfume. A lot. This is without a doubt Paris Hilton's best.

Something else I am loving is the Becca Jaclyn Hill Face Palette. Check out swatches and a full review on my YouTube channel!



Have you tried Gold Rush? What did you think?

Editing Note: Since Paris Hilton has decided to publicly support an abusive man, her products will no longer be reviewed on the creation of beauty is art. All previous reviews will remain, but no new content will be shared. 

xo Shannon

10 comments:

  1. Sounds good. In Ukraine, where I'm from, this perfume is not available, but maybe they will be soon, so I could try it.
    Thanks for the article.

    Have a nice day.
    Julia x
    Shine of Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love perfume too. They are so fun. Followed you! Hope you follow back.

    www.fancyfashioncastle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love packing ;)

    Kiss

    http://andreiaseraos.wixsite.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never try those product and I think I should try it soon!

    www.ismurfshion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't tried Gold Rush. But I have two Paris Hilton perfumes. Reading through your review definitely make me want to check this one out :) xoxo

    Much love,
    Sugar
    Sugary Fancies, Life and Style Blog| Instagram | Bloglovin' | Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Jaclyn Hill Face Palette Shannon! So pretty and so shimmery! And your makeup in the Youtube video....gorgeous!!! :)

    ReplyDelete