Wednesday, February 22, 2017

celebrating two years on YouTube


That old cliche is oh so true: time flies when you're having fun. It is hard to believe, but I launched my YouTube channel two years ago. In the beginning, I posted every three weeks or so. Basically, whenever I had the house to myself! Now I am able to post once a week and am proud to say that my videos have dramatically improved. I feel more confident on camera and look forward to filming days. While editing and lighting are still constant struggles (without fancy editing software I am somewhat limited in what I can do. And a girl can always use more light!)....I do my best with the tools at my disposal.

As of right now? I have 800 subscribers and over 46 000 views. While I may not be a YouTube celebrity, this journey has been immensely rewarding. Not to mention challenging, creatively fulfilling, and fun. There is nothing quite as satisfying as uploading a new video. Fingers crossed I will be able to make a lot more videos in the future!

This post is just to pause, reflect, and ultimately, say thank you. My sincerest thank you to anyone who has watched one of my videos, subscribed, liked, commented, or supported me on this journey. It means the world to me to know there are people in my corner. So one more time...thank you.

Here is my latest video, which is of course, all about my two year channel anniversary. I also added in the Get To Know Me Tag - just in case any of you want to know more about little old me. Take a look....


Thank you for supporting the creation of beauty is art. here and on YouTube!

xo Shannon

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations my dear

    Hows the week going?
    http://www.melodyjacob.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, that's awesome! Congrats!!! I love having a place on the internet to share all my thoughts - it's a source of comfort. PS I love the lip color you're wearing in the thumbnail!

    ReplyDelete

  3. Congratulations <3
    P.S. Would you like to follow each other on GFC and Google? Let me Know dear.
    Have a nice day ^^
    XOXO
    www.deborabrazil.com.br

    ReplyDelete