Friday, July 1, 2022

our dreams for this beautiful country will never die.

Happy Canada Day! To all of my Canadian readers...I hope that you have a wonderful day celebrating. To everyone else...I hope that you have a wonderful day in general. This is always an exciting day. In past years, my husband and I would always attend fireworks shows or head down to a beach or waterfront area. When I lived at home with my parents, there was always some sort of barbecue in the backyard. These days? It is hard to know how to celebrate or what that will look like. As of right now, I don't have any plans as such. I think the most important thing is to just take the day off of work, spend time with my loved ones, and remember to be grateful for all of the blessings in life. It is a day to be joyful and to relax. So, however you choose to spend this Canada Day, do everything in your power to make it one to remember. Whether you are heading to the movie theatre, hanging out with friends, watching fireworks, or just relaxing with a little Netflix, here is to a fabulous celebration. 

"Canadian pride may not rest on our sleeves, 

but it resides deeply in our hearts."

- Steve Miller

Once again, I am wishing a very Happy Canada Day to all of my Canadian readers. I hope this day is full of happiness, wonder, and gratitude. Be sure to make the most of every moment today and always. Oh, and incorporate a little red into your makeup look or your outfit today! After all, this is the perfect time to get a little patriotic with your beauty routine. 

How will you be celebrating Canada Day? Do you have any plans for the weekend?

14 comments:

  1. Oh yes it's really crazy after a long time =) But yesterday was a good start and I hope it goes well too. This box is pretty nice, I love the products - so delicious. Oh yes the Milka Cookie Loops are pretty nice =) Thanks I will enjoy.

    Happy Canada day =) I hope I can travel to Canada in some years, I want to see this beautiful nature there =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you are able to visit sometime. I am sure you will love it here!

      Delete
  2. Great post!! Happy Canada day :)

    Abdel | Infinitely Posh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear! Happy Canada day :) I love to celebrate the country's memorial because We must be very day grateful for ours ancestors and their work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Canada Day!! The 4th is two days away but don't feel like celebrating much these days...want another citizen? LOL!!

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't blame you at all. You are always welcome here as far as I am concerned! <3

      Delete