Monday, July 18, 2022

lip try on: kylie cosmetics lip kit (koko k matte)

The fact that Kylie Cosmetics is available in Canada is still thrilling to me. I haven't gotten used to it yet! I love that certain items from the brand are more accessible than before. Though there are a lot of Kylie Cosmetics products that are not released here, something is better than nothing. Since I am obsessed with the Kardashian/Jenner family....my husband was lovely enough to treat me to two different lip kits as part of my anniversary gift. (We celebrated seven years of being married a few weeks ago.) One of the Kylie Cosmetics lip kits is a familiar one that was tried on here at the creation of beauty is art. late last year. The Kylie Matte 808 set came with a lip liner and liquid lipstick in a deep dusty rose shade. It is one that I have used often, so it was nice to have a replacement. The shade I had not tried before? Koko K Matte 300. It is time for a review and try on...


The Kylie Cosmetics lip kit in Koko K Matte 300 came with a matte liquid lipstick and a lip liner. As for the packaging? Everything from the brand comes in a gorgeous soft pink with silver lettering. And of course, the liquid lipstick design has the classic Kylie Cosmetics drips down the side. The design is simple, effective, and aesthetically pleasing. In terms of the formula, this is impressive overall. I love how smooth and creamy the lip liner is. This makes it really easy to apply, but it still manages to stay put. The colour is a nice peachy tone, which looks beautiful underneath the liquid lipstick. The lipstick colour is more of a peachy-pink nude. It is comfortable on the lips, easy to wear, and has impressive longevity. I am a big fan of the formula and I think this colour combination is fabulous. Ready to see it in action? This is a recent look that included the Koko K Matte lip kit. 


The fact that this nude lipstick pairs well with a lot of different makeup looks makes it especially appealing. I love that it is warm but neutral. Since I love a warm neutral eye look with a little drama...this is the ultimate add on. I look forward to wearing it more and more over the next little while. This formula is wonderful, because it lasts well and wears evenly. 

Have you tried any of the Kylie Cosmetics lip products? What did you think of them?

19 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog! I've bookmarked yours so that I can follow you. I do love a makeup review. Although I must admit I've never heard of the Kylie Cosmetics brand, which I don't think is available here in Belgium.
    I've been trying out different lipsticks lately, as I'm constantly on the lookout for the right shade of pink with a bit of longevity, which somehow seems to be easier said than done! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that's very kind! Thank you! It can be difficult when you are on the hunt for the perfect shade with just the right formula. I hope you're able to find what you are looking for <3

      Delete
  2. Looking good and love the makeup :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! That was so nice of your husband to buy you these. I think these lip kits are a fabulous idea and I would love to try one xx
    Janet
    www.rediscoveringmystyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely a lot easier to have both items paired together! Thank you!

      Delete
  4. Oh yes it was much fun =) It was nice to see so many friends in a short time <3 I like my new products too. The washable makeup remover pads are pretty nice.
    My trip was pretty nice, thanks <3 Oh yes to see so many friends in a short time was amazing. The delays were really frustrating and made me super tired :D Yes, I love my new smartphone <3 But I won't take it to Stockholm because I don't want to loose it there :D

    Great review =) I want to try Kylie Cosmetics too but it's so hard to get it here in Germany. The lip products have a perfect colour for everyday. I like your make up look, it's so cute =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully it will be more accessible there soon. It hasn't been in Canada too long and we don't get a lot of the products here, but it's nice to have a few options!

      Delete
  5. Belated happy anniversary, Shannon:) And both these lip kits look so awesome. I have tried her lip products before, and they are awesome. I really got to get off my a$$ and try to find the line in stores by me! Thanks for the reminder:) And I hope you're staying cool in this hot weather we've been having here lately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Oh goodness. It's hard to believe the weather at the moment. I hope you're able to stay cool as well <3

      Delete
  6. I love Kyle lip products! really works nicely on my own lips to tell the truth as well. I like your choice of color

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have not yet tried the Kylie Cosmetics lip products and just learned about them here.
    The Kylie Cosmetics lipstick does look fabulous complementing your gorgeous eye-makeup and beautifully highlighted hair.
    I am making a mental note to look into Kylie Cosmetics in the future - I see that they do carry vegan beauty products here in the U.S..
    P.S.: A few weeks belatedly, happy seventh wedding anniversary!

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You are very sweet! I hope that you're able to find some Kylie products that you love <3

      Delete
  8. Kylie Lip products are very good. Wonderful Post! Have a great day!
    Rampdiary | Fineartandyou | Beautyandfashionfreaks 

    ReplyDelete