Sunday, July 10, 2022

eleven years of the creation of beauty is art.

Certain things make me proud. One example? the creation of beauty is art. I have officially been running this beauty blog for eleven years. Though it seems impossible that so much time has passed since that very first blog post was published, it has been more than a decade. Time really flies! This blog has long been my creative outlet and the place online where I feel safe. It has been so meaningful to write about the things that I love and to connect with others. From the bottom of my heart, I want to say thank you to everyone who has visited this page, read my posts, and left a comment. I hope you know how grateful I am for all of the support. It is never something that goes unappreciated. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

The world has felt especially dark and difficult lately. Honestly? That has made blogging even more important to me. Knowing that there is a place where I can focus on things like makeup, fashion, skin care, perfume, travel, and even entertainment...it brings me a great deal of joy. the creation of beauty is art. allows me to focus on the good and reminds me that there is still beauty in a dark world. Though I never imagined that I would still be blogging eleven years later, it has become an essential part of my life. I am grateful for this space and anyone reading this right now. Here is to another year of blogging!


"Beauty is not in the face;

beauty is a light in the heart."

- Khalil Gibran

7 comments:

  1. Oh yes it was a pretty busy week :D You're right. I missed going to the cinema too during the pandemic =) It's so much fun to sit there, eat some snacks and watch the newest movies.
    Absolutely wonderful =) I like hot chocolates <3

    Happy birthday to eleven years of your blog =) I have to post about my birthday in March too, my blog is 10 years and I totally forgot to post this :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness! Yes, you definitely need to post about that. It is such a huge milestone and should be celebrated!

      Delete
  2. oh wow! CONGRATULATIONS! eleven years! that's a huge number! I am so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete