Friday, July 22, 2022

perfume favourites: ariana grande moonlight and sweet like candy.


I miss the days when celebrity perfumes were absolutely everywhere. This is because I love, love, love perfume and have an endless fascination with celebrity culture. My perfume shelf is overloaded with perfumes of all varieties, but the ones that I use most often come from celebrities like Britney Spears, Jennifer Lopez, Paris Hilton, and Taylor Swift. In recent years, Ariana Grande has been added to that list. Her perfume bottles always have really beautiful designs and the fragrances tend to be quite sweet, which is something that I love. Over the last little while, I have been gifted two Ariana Grande body mists: Moonlight and Sweet Like Candy. They certainly make my days a little brighter! Here is a full review of these recent favourites...

Moonlight by Ariana Grande Body Mist. The first favourite is Moonlight by Ariana Grande. This body mist comes in such a cute bottle. I love that even though body mist bottles are more or less the same, this has a really beautiful holographic finish that mimics the design on the actual perfume bottle. Since I love anything with a holographic design, this is definitely aesthetically pleasing to me. The fragrance contains plum, black currant, marshmallow, peony, vanilla, sandalwood, and amber. To me? This has a powdery marshmallow kind of scent. It is sweet but still feels really grounded. It is slightly more sophisticated than some of the other Ariana Grande scents. I love that this feels really warm and comforting, but still has a playful element as well. It is a really balanced scent that would suit a lot of different occasions....from a date night with glamorous women handbags to a comfy day at home.


Sweet Like Candy by Ariana Grande Body Mist. Another favourite recently is Sweet Like Candy by Ariana Grande. The bottle design is again, simple, but had cute colourful lettering wrapped around. It definitely looks really pretty and fun. As the name implies, this scent is really sweet and includes blackberry, pear, bergamot, whipped cream, marshmallow, black currant, frangipani, jasmine, honeysuckle, vanilla, and cashmere woods. I definitely love fragrances with vanilla and marshmallow. I love warm but sweet smells! Sweet Like Candy is ultra sweet, bright, and bold. It is not a subtle scent and is best suited to a daytime activity. For instance, a day at a theme park, shopping, or going out for lunch on the patio. This is a much stronger perfume that Moonlight, so it is important to remember that a little bit goes a long way. Sweet Like Candy has excellent longevity. 

Have you tried either of these scents? Are you a fan of Ariana Grande perfumes?

10 comments:

  1. I didn't know these perfumes but sounds good!
    And I'm even a fan of Ariana Grande!^^
    I'd like to try them!
    XO
    S
    https://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is wonderful....and so are the perfumes! I hope you're able to try them for yourself!

      Delete
  2. Sounds great :) thanks for your sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. never saw or heard of them before. Need to check if we have them here and check if I like it. judging from your post I very well might

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are definitely really wonderful. Certainly worth checking out!

      Delete
  4. Sounds good. I donno these. I've not been wearing any perfume lately!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definitely love the sound of Moonlight, and I might go and check it out at the perfumery near my office. If they're stocking it, that is ... Thank you for the review! xxx

    ReplyDelete