Wednesday, November 3, 2021

nail polish review: essie have a ball collection (part three)

Over the last several months, I have been putting the Essie Have a Ball Nail Polish collection to good use. Part one and part two discussed the shades, Love-All Game, Have a Ball, Play Date, and Blanc. With only two shades left to discuss and review...this will be the final installment of this particular nail polish review. It has been so exciting to use these different polishes and incorporate lots of fun and exciting colours into my nail looks. Ready to see what the final two shades look like? Find out how they perform? Here is everything you need to know about these colourful Essie polishes...


Just a quick reminder that the 6-Piece Have a Ball Collection from Essie is all about tennis. This limited edition collection includes a number of bright, bold shades that are perfectly themed. An example of the theme? The shade names for the next two nail polishes are Perfect Match-Point and Butler Please. Here are reviews of the next two shades in the collection. 


Perfect Match-Point by Essie. This is certainly a nail polish shade that stands out! It is a pink semi-matte crème formula that goes on easily and has impressive longevity. This took three coats in order to achieve full colour, but the polish dried fairly quickly in between coats. It didn't take long to add a fun splash of colour to my day. Usually with brighter colours, I have to worry about being super careful with the application, but this was really easy to use. The brush size works so well and makes it really easy to paint the nails quickly but precisely. The polish easily lasted two weeks, only starting to show wear on the tips when I used up half a bottle of Lysol doing some deep cleaning. As for the colour? I love it. This is a vibrant pink that is suitable for everyday wear, but would also be an ideal choice for Valentine's Day or an 80s themed party. It is gorgeous and just so fun. 


Butler Please by Essie. Can you believe it? This is the last Essie nail polish that I will be reviewing as part of this Essie Have a Ball Nail Polish collection series. Thankfully, Butler Please is a really great way to close out the reviews. As you can see, this is a dynamic cobalt blue. It is bright, exciting, and makes a serious statement. If you are looking to incorporate a little colour into your nails...this is the perfect way to do it. I just adore this colour! It only took two coats and application was quick and easy. However, this polish did not last as well as the other nail polish shades in the collection. I experienced some tip wear about five days in. I suppose that is because this polish is so bright and over the top...but it was a little disappointing since the other shades in this Have a Ball Nail Polish collection had such incredible staying power. That being said, I still really love this nail polish colour and will happily continue to use it. 

The Essie Have a Ball Nail Polish collection is a stellar. The performance is impressive, the colours and exciting and vibrant, and the theme is absolutely top notch. It has been such a treat putting these polishes to good use over the last few months. I am certain that they will continue to be used often. Sometimes, you just need a fun and fabulous dose of colour. 

Have you tried any of these polishes? Are you a fan of Essie products?

24 comments:

  1. They are such fun colours and I'm impressed with how well the pink one wore! It's also my fave shade of the two, despite loving blue, as I don't have a pink like that in my nail polish collection!

    Hope that your week is going well :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the colours are so fun and vibrant. I just love them! The pink is just so bright and definitely stands out.

      Delete
  2. Great post!
    Hello, I follow your blog and leave a comment on the post. Follow back and leave comment on last post. ❤️ Than you! ❤️
    https://sarapokorni.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I love this special edition box <3 Pamela Reif is my biggest fitness idol =) Oh yes this book is so nice, I'm happy to have it and all the extras are cute. You're absolutely right =)

    Great review =) I love Essie nail polishes and this ones are so beautiful. My favourite colours would be pink and lilac but blue is also beautiful <3 Love your nails.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can totally understand why! Her workout videos are SO GOOD. I especially love the holiday themed videos that she posted last year. I've done them dozens of times. They are so fun! And thank you so much <3

      Delete
  4. Hey, how's it going? I loved the colors of your nail polish it was beautiful

    A kiss

    www.jessicamourablog.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even here in Italy, Essie nail polishes are very popular!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely colours! I would love to try them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooohh I love the pink one, lovely shade of pink. You have beautiful hands!

    Marie
    https://theflowerduet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the pastel colours more, but these shades look great too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is nice to have a mixture of both! The colours are all really fun :)

      Delete
  9. I didn't try any of these shades but I do think I need a new one. Essie is such a nice brand, love it

    ReplyDelete