It is time for another #FOTD. Lately, one of my favourite things has been to do my makeup for no reason at all. I really don't leave the house much (thanks to working from home and doing everything possible to stay safe)...so a little makeup look can really go a long way. Not only does it boost my mood and make me feel a little more polished, but it adds a bit of normality to my days. Not to mention a healthy dose of self expression! Since the fall season is fully underway, my go-to colours seem to be lots of warm bronzes and golds. They just scream autumn because they remind me of the leaves changing colour and all of those stunning warm shades. It also helps that warm metallics are ideal for everyday makeup looks. Ready to take a peek at this recent fall makeup look? Keep reading to find out what products were used and how this seasonal makeup was created.
- Coca Cola 1971 Unity Collection Artistry Eyeshadow Palette from Morphe
- Fenty Beauty Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter Duo
- NYX Lingerie Push Up Long-Lasting Lipstick in Bedtime Flirt
- Cover Girl The Super Sizer Waterproof Mascara
- NYX Epic Ink Eyeliner Pen
Have you been incorporating fall colours into your recent makeup looks?