Saturday, June 11, 2022

new in: rainbow rhinestone sketchers

Every now and then, it just feels good to add a new pair of shoes to the closet. A lot of my shoes have become worn out and needed to be replaced. Especially a lot of my slip-on style shoes. So, when I happened to see the Sketchers Rainbow Rhinestone Slip-Ons with Air-Cooled Memory Foam, it seemed like a no brainer. Not only did they have a fun and colourful design, but they also were ultra comfortable. Even better? These rainbow shoes were found at Winners for a fraction of the original retail price. I always love a bargain...especially one that doesn't sacrifice style and comfort.


There is clearly a lot to love about these shoes. First of all, the air-cooling memory foam means that they are really comfortable and can be worn for long periods of time. These are easy to slip on and off and obviously, look super stylish. When it comes to footwear, I love something that is bold and has a lot of personality. Even if the rest of my outfit is simple and subtle...my shoes are likely to be sparkly, colourful, or have a fun print. (Check out some examples of this here and here.) After all, accessories are a chance to express all of the different sides of your personality. Footwear included! 

The Rainbow Rhinestone Slip-Ons with Air-Cooled Memory Foam certainly live up to their name. There is a rainbow of colours to enjoy, and they fade from yellow to green to blue to purple to red. The combination of colours is so undeniably fun and aesthetically pleasing. Adding to the fabulousness? All of the rhinestones that are on top. That means the shoes have both colour and texture. These are certainly different to anything in my closet. Plus, they strike a nice balance between function and fashion. My feet are comfortable and cool all day long...and my outfits are overloaded with colour and shine.

What do you think of these shoes from Sketchers? Do you like colourful footwear? 

10 comments:

  1. Cute :) thanks for your sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow they are really funky :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes we have Kinder ice cream in Germany, I think since 2019. The classic Kinder Bueno is with a new receipe and White was launched this year. It's so delicious =)

    Amazing post with pretty funky shoes =) I like the bling bling a lot and Sketchers is always a good choice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes I love that song too, perfect for summer <3 :D This song is really wonderful. Thanks, hope you have a nice week too <3

      Delete
    2. Oh my goodness...really? I wish we had that where I live! It sounds delicious! And thank you. The shoes are so fun!

      Delete
  4. What a colorful design!
    Have a great week,
    S

    ReplyDelete