Kylie Jenner Week is in full swing here on the creation of beauty is art. While the last post included a haul and a video...this post is dedicated to Kylie Skin. Though I have been able to try out different Kylie Cosmetics products over the years, this was my first time being able to use Kylie Skin. Excited doesn't even begin to describe it. As I have mentioned many times before, taking better care of my skin is always on my list of new years resolutions. This is because I often struggle to be consistent or to do a full skin care routine. Thankfully, the 6-Piece Kylie Skin set makes taking care of my skin foolproof.
There are six products included in this Kylie Skin set and they are placed in the correct order to use. This really makes it simple and easy to follow an appropriate skin care routine. I've been using these products on a regular basis for the last three weeks and there are already some products that I would repurchase in future. Here are some early impressions of this Kylie Skin set...
- Foaming Face Wash. The first product included in this set is by far my favourite. The Foaming Face Wash is so quick and easy to use. I love that it is a foaming face wash (anything that foams makes me happy, apparently. From soaps to face wash) and that it leaves my skin feeling really refreshed afterwards. It doesn't have a strong fragrance and does not irritate my skin. This is something that I will 100% for sure repurchase whenever my bottle runs out.
- Walnut Face Scrub. This next product is one that I only use once a week. It smells good and certainly exfoliates the skin, but it can be a little harsh for me. Exfoliants tend to irritate my skin a lot, because it is fairly sensitive. That being said, this one does the job and works well. It just isn't something that I am able to use all that often.
- Vanilla Milk Toner. There are a couple of toners that I have used in the past and really liked. My favourite is from Nivea, but Neutrogena also has a really good one. The ones I have used in the past were all liquid, so the Vanilla Milk Toner was intriguing. As the name suggests, this has a milky consistency. It smells good and the milky consistency makes it really easy to apply. This is another product that I will likely repurchase in future.
- Face Moisturizer. Moisturizer....my best friend. As someone with dry skin, moisturizers are an absolute must for me. Some favourites include St Ives Timeless Skin and the Clinique Moisture Surge line. I have to say that the Kylie Skin moisturizer is high up on my list of loves. It works so well and feels thick and luxurious. It is the perfect part of my newly implemented nighttime skin care routine. This is another product that I would repurchase.
- Eye Cream. I am extremely familiar with eye creams and have tried all sorts of them over the years. This one from Kylie Skin is aesthetically pleasing in terms of the packaging (everything from the line is. I just adore the soft pink colour). It has an easy to use applicator that makes the product glide on smoothly. The only thing is that the product itself is a yellowish kind of colour. It isn't overly appealing to look at or rub onto my skin. It also has more of a scent than anything else in the line and as a result, it is not a favourite.
- Vitamin C Serum. The last product included in the Kylie Skin set was the Vitamin C Serum. This smells good, goes on easily, and is the perfect way to finish off my skin care routine. It has a simple pump on the top and like all of the other products in the Kylie Skin line, comes in aesthetically pleasing soft pink packaging.
Overall, the 6-Piece Kylie Skin set has been impressive. It is straightforward, easy to use, and encourages me to be consistent with my routine. There are several products that I plan to repurchase in the future, because they work so well.
Have you tried anything from Kylie Skin? What did you think of the products?