Thursday, January 11, 2024

holiday highlights: charmed aroma holiday house candle


Well, my days of writing about Charmed Aroma are nearing an end. As I mentioned in my advent calendar post recently, the Charmed Aroma store near me finally closed down. So...all there is left to review is this Holiday House candle and one Disney themed candle that was gifted to me during the holiday season. It is definitely a bummer, because I love candles and I love jewellery. Having the two combined was a total thrill. Ahh well, it sure was nice while it lasted. Now it is time to talk about one of the last Charmed Aroma candles in my foreseeable future: the Charmed Aroma Holiday House Opal Necklace Collection. 


There is a reason that this Holiday House candle was an immediate delight. I mean, how cute is the design? For the last couple of years, I have had a total obsession with retro style Christmas decor, including items in soft pink and turquoise. This candle had the gorgeous house design with beautiful pastel colours and lots of festive cheer. It paired well with my little holiday retro section. I love the colours, the snowman out front, the decorated tree, and the details, like glitter to mimic snow on the roof of the house. This is definitely one of the more beautiful Charmed Aroma designs. Once the candle itself is done, this will be washed out, and used as decor next year and the year after and so on. I love that the candle holder doesn't simply become waste...it is something that can add to the holidays for many years to come. This candle contributed to my holiday cheer. 

According to Charmed Aroma, the Holiday House candle includes one of five different opal necklaces. The scent is described as a "delightful scent blend of bright orange citrus, holiday spice, and soft vanilla bean." To me, this smells sweet like candy, as many of the candles from Charmed Aroma seem to. It smells good, but isn't something that I am able to burn for a long period of time, because the scent is somewhat strong. As for the different opal necklace designs, there were a variety of shapes, and I was open to any one of them since opal is my birthstone. Apparently, it represents purity, hope, truth, and loyalty. 


Ta da! This was the necklace inside the Holiday House candle. Though the heart shaped design would have been my preferred design, this was a close second. I absolutely love the shape, the way the opal sparkles in the light, and the shorter chain this necklace has. The Charmed Aroma appraisal estimates the value of this piece to be $40. Though I never take the appraisal values as fact, it is always fun to see what the company believes the value to be. All in all, the Holiday House candle was a winner. I absolutely adore the design of the house itself, the fact that the house can be reused as holiday decor year after year, and of course, the stunning opal necklace inside. I will definitely miss my Charmed Aroma experiences in the future.

What do you think of this holiday themed candle? Have you ever tried anything from Charmed Aroma?

26 comments:

  1. So cute necklaces, thanks for your sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is way toooo cute :-D Love it :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed your visit. Thank you and a kiss for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dear! Happy New Year 🤍 The candle and necklace are so cute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you are having a wonderful start to the new year!

      Delete
  5. Oh yes the flavours are really nice, now I use Banana and it's also good - but Pink Lemonade is still my favourite. Thanks a lot
    Thank you =) I love Britney Spears and I'm happy to have her book. Oh yes this calendar is totally nice, Ian is just a sexy man.
    Can you write a little comment on this post? I don't know why it has just 20 clicks xD
    https://www.yasminarosawoelkchen.de/2024/01/muller-mittagspausen-einkauf-mit-barbie.html

    Nice post, this aroma scented candle looks super cute, I love that it looks like a Christmas house <3 The necklace is also nice, the opal sparkles really beautiful *-*

    ReplyDelete
  6. This house is adorable, it really looks like a great decoration! And I like the necklace, I love such accessories :) Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful design the aromatic candle that you chose for Christmas has, and of course it will continue as part of your Christmas decoration for years to come, the opal necklace is also beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! I know it will be out for years and years to come!

      Delete
  8. Das ist wirklich ein wunderschönes Schmuckstück. LG Romy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Boa tarde de sexta-feira e bom final de semana. Acho que amaria essa vela perfumada.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful candle! The necklace is gorgeous but the heart shape would have been perfect for Valentine's Day! Have a great weekend!
    PerlaGiselle | iamperlita.com
    ♥ | INSTAGRAM

    http://iamperlita.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. The candle is so cute and so is the necklace. :)

    ReplyDelete