Wednesday, January 17, 2024

testing lise watier products (mini reviews and makeup looks)


For the last few years, my mom has gifted me different Lise Watier products around the holiday season. Specifically, the Lise Watier Eye Glitter Liners. The reason? Those Eye Glitter Liners are ideal for seasonal makeup looks. Adding on a little extra glitter is always a good idea, but it is especially wise once the winter weather arrives. This year, she gifted me a replacement set of the glitter liners as well as some other products from the brand. It has been a lot of fun to put everything to use. Ready to find out more? Keep reading for some mini reviews and a makeup look featuring some Lise Watier products. 


Lise Watier Glitter Eye Liners. The best place to start is with the products from the brand that are familiar to me. This set is the same as the one from last year, which means these check off all the boxes for me. It is wonderful to have replacement liners to use. There are three colours, Opale (iridescent white), Silver Stars (classic silver), and Smokey Glow (warm gold). Though all of them are wonderful, the Opale colour is my favourite. I love the gorgeous iridescent finish. These are described as glitter eye liners, and they are, but these are also really great glitters in general. I have applied them all over the lid before just to add on an extra splash of glitter - without needing to reach for a glitter glue. Whether worn as a liner or as a fun and sparkly add on, these Glitter Eye Liners are fabulous. It has been such a delight to use these...because glitter is always a must.


Lise Watier Magnifix Lips. Next is the Magnifix Lips product, which is a lip primer designed to smooth and soften the surface of the lips so lipsticks apply better and stay put for longer. This is such a great product and it works just as advertised. When it comes to lip products, I am a pretty low maintenance person. I don't like to reapply over and over again, which is why lip stains and liquid lipsticks are my preference for a day (or night) out. It's great to have a lip primer that can increase the wear time for some of the other lipsticks in my collection. This has become a new must have product for my makeup collection.


Lise Watier Rouge Fondant Supreme in Freida. Another new to me Lise Watier product was the Rouge Fondant Supreme, which is a lipstick that combines "the benefits of a lip moisturizer with the power of antioxidants. Infused with concentrated Labrador Tea extract, this lipstick glides on easily, provides a lustrous finish, and leaves lips feeling incredibly soft and luminous." I love the fact that this lipstick is ultra hydrating, because I cannot stand having dry lips at all. (I always have a lip balm on hand. Literally always.) True to the brand claims, the Rouge Fondant Supreme is hydrating and glides on easily. As for the colour, Freida is a gorgeous berry colour with a nice shine. It is definitely the kind of lipstick colour that I love to wear. 


Lise Watier Stardust Eye Set. The final item from Lise Watier is the Stardust Eye Set, which includes three different Glitter Liner and Shadows. The three colours above are Pegasis (pink), Vega (purple), and North Star (black). These can be worn as liners or as eyeshadows. Essentially, these are similar to the Glitter Eye Liners, but have a lot more colour. Though I love all of these, North Star is especially wonderful, because it can be added over a black liner to create a glittery effect. Since I adore black liner (which is clear if you have been reading my blog for any amount of time) it is a really wonderful add on. The other two colours are great as shimmery and glittery eyeshadows. I absolutely adore them o their own or paired with other products. 


Above is a makeup look that put some of those products to the test. I used Pegasis and Vega on the eyelids and then wore the lip primer and lipstick on the lips. Since I have used the Glitter Eye Liners many times before, it made sense to highlight some of the new-to-me products instead. All in all, these Lise Watier products were a total success. I have absolutely loved using them.

Have you tried Lise Watier products before? What do you think of these makeup items?

13 comments:

  1. didnt know this brandm thanks for sharing,
    S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting post. Thank you for your review. Unfortunately, I don't know these products, it was nice to get to know them better :) Regards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I could introduce you to them! I hope you're doing well <3

      Delete
  3. What wonderful products, I didn't know this brand, but I loved the pigmentation of those glitter shadows and the glitter eyeliners, the makeup was great, those shades look great on you. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love a little glitter, especially during the winter season!

      Delete
  4. I'm not really a glitter girl anymore, although I did use some glittery make-up products when I was in my 20s. However, I can definitely see the appeal of these products, and the look you created using them is gorgeous as always! xxx

    ReplyDelete