Thursday, February 18, 2021

new in: fashionable footwear (glitter edition)


What is it about glitter? It makes everything seem a little bit better. The way it sparkles and shines in the light immediately makes the world seem happier and full of hope. Over the years, glitter has taken over most parts of my life. From makeup to nail polish to purses....it is absolutely everywhere. And I wouldn't have it any other way! More recently, this glitter obsession has carried over to my footwear as well. Over the holiday season, I was gifted two very sparkly pairs of shoes. One was a stylish pair of sneakers and the other was an over the top pair of boots. Winter, spring, summer, and fall, one thing is certain: I will be glittery from head to toe. Ready to take a peek at these new items? Here goes...


Kendall + Kylie Silver and Gold Glitter Sneakers. Talk about sparkly! This pair of Kendall + Kylie sneakers are glittery all over. Even the soles and shoelaces are covered in silver sparkles. There are beautiful golden glitter details on the logo, along the side, and on the back. Those golden accents really break up all of that silver and make the sneakers even more fabulous. (These may look familiar if you watch my YouTube channel. They were recently featured in a Kendall + Kylie mini haul.) Best of all? The sneakers are super comfortable. Though I haven't had a lot of opportunities to wear them out and about due to the pandemic...they will definitely be in heavy rotation in future.


Ugg Silver Glitter Boots. Every single winter, a pair of Ugg boots are pulled out of my hallway closet. Over the years, I have had several different colours, including brown, baby pink, light blue, and burgundy. Now? My winter wardrobe has been given an extra dose of fabulous. For Christmas, my mom gave me a pair of silver glitter Ugg boots. I was over the moon! I absolutely love these boots. They are so much fun. Plus, glitter goes with everything. These Ugg boots don't just check the boxes in terms of style and sparkle. They are also ultra warm and cozy on the inside. 

You know what they say. A little sparkle goes a long way! Looks like I am all set on the glitter front these days. With a pair of sneakers and boots, each and every season will be overloaded with shine.

What do you think of these shoes? Do you own any glitter footwear?

16 comments:

  1. Great. I like both pairs :-D I might have on pair of glittery shoes. Not so keen on glitter unless on my nails though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Ha, fair enough. Personally...I like glitter on everything! Lol!

      Delete
  2. Boa noite, eles fariam muito sucesso aqui no Rio de Janeiro.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi babe! I couldn't believe that you are still active on blogging. How are you doing? Finally had a chance to read blogs that I love to read when I was active, active. :)

    Planning to change my layout and im back on blogger domain:

    jewelclicks.blogspot.com

    Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! So lovely to hear from you! I am doing well. I will definitely check out the new layout! <3

      Delete
  4. Cool !.
    The glitter shoes reminded me of an 80's complementary style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! For sure! 80s fashion is always good, if you ask me. Everything had so much personality!

      Delete
  5. Thank you =) Yes it was good, but there was not that much vegetarian meat in there.
    That's nice to hear =) Yeah I started with "Charmed" again at the end of last year, I love the Halliwell sisters =)

    Oh I love glitter and I love shoes, so this would be perfect for me :D

    ReplyDelete