Tuesday, February 2, 2021

3 looks 3 palettes feat. too faced enchanted wonderland collection

Something making me happy at the moment? The Too Faced Enchanted Wonderland Collection. (In case you missed my review post...be sure to check it out here.) This holiday set included three mini palettes and a mini mascara. Even though lockdown is still fully underway where I live, makeup is still an important part of my routine. It allows me to express myself creatively and maintain some sense of normality. With that in mind, I've been creating lots of different looks with each of the holiday palettes. Want to see how some of them turned out? Here are three makeup looks using the three mini palettes included in the Enchanted Wonderland Collection from Too Faced.


Look #1: Daytime Glam feat. Racoon Palette



First up? A daytime makeup look using some of the colours from the Racoon Palette. This particular mini palette is loaded with lots of warm and wearable shades along with an ultra icy shimmer. There are also two cheek products to put to use. To create the look above, the shade Nuts 4 Christmas (a warm metallic) was applied all over the eyelid. Then the shade Fa La La (warm pink-toned shade) was blended out through the crease. I deepened up the outer corner and lower lash line with the darkest shade in the mini palette, Haute Chocolate. Then it was time for a bit of glitz! I used my finger to apply the shimmery white shadow, Let It Snow on the inner portion of the eyelid. Then a little mascara and eyeliner finished off the eyes. Both the blush and highlight in the palette were used on the cheeks for a subtle flush. 


Look #2: Soft and Romantic feat. Swan Palette



The next makeup look is all about romance. There is something about the pretty pink tones that make my heart happy. When it comes to the Swan Palette, there are a couple of cheek products and lots of shimmery shadows to choose from. To create the look above, I applied the shade All The Gifts (soft pink) all over the lid and patted on December 25th (pink glitter) over top for a little extra shine. Then I blended out with Under The Tree (cool brown). Then some eyeliner and mascara finished off the eyes. On the cheeks, that gorgeous matte blush shade and golden highlight paired well to create a bolder look. To tie in the Too Faced theme, I used a mini lipstick and pink glittery gloss from the brand. 


Look #3: Dramatic and Smokey feat. Deer Palette



Finishing things off is an ultra dramatic makeup look...and quite frankly, the one I like best! There is nothing better than a smokey eye. Thankfully, the Deer Palette makes it all too easy to create something dark and mysterious. It includes a blush and bronzer along with lots of nighttime shades. To create the look above, I applied the shade 100% That Grinch (dark glittery green) all over the lid and blended out with Ding Dong (medium brown). Then I applied All The Jingle Ladies (bright gold) to the inner corner. To make this look extra smokey, it was Down The Chimney (matte black) on the outer corner and along the lower lash line. Some winged liner and a coat of mascara finished off the eyes. Then I used a combination of both cheek products (the blush and bronzer) to add lots of colour and contrast. 

There is no question. Too Faced is my favourite high-end makeup brand. The theming is always so fun and the products tend to be impressive. And speaking of Too Faced....my latest YouTube video is all about the Too Faced Pretty Rich eyeshadow palette:

It has been a lot of fun putting these Too Faced mini palettes to use. There are just so many gorgeous colours and finishes. Plus, the adorable packaging never fails to make me smile. Thank goodness for fabulous beauty products.

Which look is your favourite? What makeup have you been using lately?

22 comments:

  1. Oh wow I just LOVE these palettes the packaging is wonderful and the looks you created are so enchanting! Thanks for the heads up on these!

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! The palettes are definitely a lot of fun!

      Delete
  2. My goodness, I think I'm due for a new palette, it's been some time since I bought one. So lovely! <3
    FASHION TALES

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG OMG I love these looks. Probably 2nd or 3rd are my favs - can't decided between them as they are both awesome :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have loved the three proposals, the palette have nice shades, you have given me some ideas for my Valentine's Day makeup, I will take advantage of using a little glitter in my eyes for the occasion. Kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I am so happy to hear that! Glitter is always a good idea!

      Delete
  5. I have a thing for deers and I definitely like deer palette more than others. Ok, I do have a soft spot for dramatic makeup!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that one as well. The packaging is so cute and the shades are really fabulous!

      Delete
  6. Oi boa tarde. As embalagens são maravilhosas e especiais.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woow, looks really beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The palette is really beautiful. I love the first look most

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love the shades in this palette. and your eye makeup is always beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The three color makeup styles from this palette are interesting.
    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  11. I got them recently and I have used only the racoon, but I love it!
    have a great week,
    S

    ReplyDelete