Sunday, February 14, 2021

love is our true destiny.


Happy Valentine's Day! What an exciting time. As you may know if you have been reading my blog for a significant amount of time...holidays are my favourite. Quite frankly, I am not overly picky about what holiday it is. I love them all. A lot. There is just something so exciting about holidays. The excitement in the air, the anticipation, and the way they bring people together. Though this year will definitely be different (depending on where you live, there may not be date nights or girls nights or time spent with family) it can still be full of wonder and appreciation. 


This year? My plans aren't totally different than usual. Last weekend, I put up some decorations (yes...I have decorations for each and every holiday) to liven up my home. There isn't a lot but it's enough to make things feel bright and festive. Tonight, it'll be a home cooked meal and a movie with my husband. We will exchange small gifts (I ordered him something online and made a card by hand) and that will be that. It doesn't have to be anything overly elaborate or over the top. All that matters is that you put in a little thought. Today will be all about practicing self love. Chick flicks, face masks, and relaxation. Ahh...bliss! It really is the little things that matter most in life.

If you are looking for even more Valentine's Day related content, be sure to check out my YouTube channel. My latest video is a Valentine's Day inspired look with lots of red and pink. 


Happy Valentine's Day! How will you celebrate this year? 

22 comments:

  1. Sounds good. Happy Valentine's Day to you and your hubby :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that quote! :) Have a good Valentine's Day! We don't really celebrate it here so I might go to the shops later and pick up some massively reduced chocolate or flowers, haha! they always put out a little display in the supermarkets and it's always reduced the next day as so little sells, ha!

    Hope you had a good weekend :) Ours was nice, celebrating Lunar New Year with the family.

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! That is such a good idea. Nothing better than chocolate and flowers for a reduced price. So glad you had a good weekend <3

      Delete
  3. I made a lime cheesecake for my twenty-first Valentine :))
    Happy Valentine dear!!
    fiftyshadesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, really beautiful post. Hope you had a nice Valentines day ♥

    btw i started to follow your page. You know girls support girls. If you feel like doing the same for me it would make me super happy, but feel free to do whatever seems right. ♥

    xxAlexandra MS ALWAYS LATE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the support! I really appreciate it <3

      Delete
  5. Thank you very much =) Oh yes I love this shirt so much <3

    Happy belated valentine's day. I like your make up look, its pretty cute =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love is the best. Happy valentine's Day dear 💞

    ReplyDelete