Wednesday, February 24, 2021

be a unicorn in a field of horses.

One of my closest friends often refers to me as her unicorn. At first, I didn't know quite what to make of this. What did it mean? Was it a good thing? A bad thing? Turns out...it was her way of celebrating my unique and colourful personality. Though I am very shy by nature and not exactly a people person, my interests add colour to who I am. (I love obscure holiday movies, 70s pop music, and Murder She Wrote.) I like what I like and I refuse to be apologetic about those things! I am young at heart, love colour and glitter, and believe in true love and happy endings. It has been about eleven months since I last spent time with that friend in person. Today...I am missing her more than usual. So, I decided to do a little inspiration post. The theme is of course, unicorns. Take a peek at some unicorn inspired makeup, nails, hair, accessories and more. 







Be your own unicorn! This is the perfect time to focus on love, hope, and pastel colours. To reach out to the people you love. To share your own unique self with the world. What are you waiting for? Get your sparkle on.

14 comments:

  1. Eu amo essas cores do unicórnio é amo unicórnios também
    acho muito fofo.

    Um beijo

    www.jessicamourablog.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyeble colours :) thanks for your sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like hair with unicorn colors 😍

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bom dia ficou maravilhoso, parabéns.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that quote and unicorn inspired make up and dress.

    New Post - https://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2021/02/rodial-dragons-blood-eye-gel.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great ideals and love the lesson! :-D

    ReplyDelete