Tuesday, December 1, 2020

leave a little sparkle wherever you go.

December is here. In some ways, it feels like it has taken a very long time to get to this month. In other ways, it's difficult to believe that this is the last month in 2020. Time is a strange thing...and this has been especially true recently. One thing that always remains constant? December is thrilling. It is a time of hope and renewal. It is a month where optimism is the norm and traditions are cherished. Though each time of year has its own blessings, December will always shine brightest in my eyes. There is so much to look forward to: snowfall, seasonal movies, moments with family, and the belief that everything will turn out right. To welcome in my favourite month, here is a healthy dose of inspiration....plus a look at my new favourite pair of sneakers. They are certainly well suited to the fabulous and unforgettable month of December. 

December Inspiration





Current Obsession: Holiday Inspired Shoes



It is no secret that I am a Christmas fanatic. I love everything about the season. From the lights to the music to the baked goods...I am all in. A lot will be different this year (no large family gatherings, endless trips to the shopping mall or special seasonal events) but there is still so much to be thankful for. Like good health, loved ones, and moments of bliss. Plus, there are still fun ways to embrace the holiday season. Take the shoes above as an example. They are so fabulous! Here's the thing: I don't leave the house much. Unless I am grabbing groceries or going for a walk (on days when the weather isn't too chilly), the large majority of my time is spent inside. That is what makes these shoes so special. Whenever I do go outside, I am able to slip on my new festive sneakers. Immediately, I am filled with holiday spirit. It is like wearing an ugly Christmas sweater on your feet! And since there won't be any seasonal parties this year to showcase my collection of ugly Christmas sweaters...these sneakers are the next best thing. They have been bringing me lots of joy and will make December extra bright.

Hello December! Here is to a month of happiness and hope.

Are you excited for December? Do you have any special plans this month?

24 comments:

  1. OMG those shoes rock! I love them too!

    No special plans really.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I am so glad you like them as well! They are really fun.

      Delete
  2. What a nice Photos 😊 thanks for your sharing 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love december so much!!!Great post my dear,have a nice month!!! <3
    beautyqueen000.blogspot.rs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh those shoes are awesome!
    Jenna ♥
    Stay in touch? Life of an Earth Muffin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello December, i love those shoes, very preety.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i hope Christmas this year going fine and happiness

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks a lot =) Yes christmas is still a special time, without or with Covid-19 :D Thanks, I love snow so much <3 Oh that's nice to hear =)

    Great post. I love your nails, so nice. Oh this shoes are so cute, definitely perfect for this season.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love December and Christmas time 💕

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the beautiful post!Have a nice day)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cutr post annd amazing nail art! Thanl you very much. I wish you lucky winter )

    ReplyDelete