Tuesday, December 22, 2020

christmas advent - day nine

There is so much to be excited about. In just a few short days, Christmas will be here. That means it is time to pull out those ugly Christmas sweaters, toss on some reindeer slippers and play festive music as much as possible. Do whatever you need to do to feel festive this week! Speaking of feeling festive...the Christmas advent continues. This is day nine of twelve in this holiday blog series. The latest mini post on the creation of beauty is art. is all about excitement and the holiday season. 

When Do You Start Getting Excited for Christmas?

I am always excited about Christmas! Literally always. When it comes to holiday music, movies, and books...they are an all-year-round kind of thing for me. I am a total Christmas fanatic. I just love everything about the holiday season. From the smells (I like to stock up on candles, lotions and hand soaps that are peppermint or gingerbread scented and use them throughout the year) to the entertainment, it is all fair game. All of that magic, hope, and wonder doesn't need to last for such a short period of time. It can be experienced and enjoyed all year round.

What about you? When do you start getting excited for Christmas?

6 comments:

  1. Well usually early December or late Nov. But this year, not really too much. So much going on with Covid and other stuff here in the UK too. Not a great time the last few days *sigh* Hoping it picks up again.

    So this year I am hoping tomorrow or 24. Been enjoying and kinda excited about posting the polish Advent Calendar though! That has kept me going!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I definitely know what you mean. This year has definitely been different. I'm glad the advent was so successful!

      Delete
  2. I feel I start getting excited for Christmas in June, haha! that's when we have big sales here and I start buying Christmas presents :)

    Hope that you are having a wonderful Christmas week :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a nice post! I love everything :)


    Please check out my latest post, too? I'd love to hear something from you! :)
    www.cielofernando.com
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete