Tuesday, December 15, 2020

christmas advent - day two

Are you ready? It is time for day two of the Christmas advent here on the creation of beauty is art. In case you missed my post from yesterday (feel free to check it out here if you did), there will mini posts from now until Christmas Day. Each post will be answering a different Christmas themed question. The questions may have to do with seasonal traditions, current favourites, or even holiday music. Want to find out the question for today? Here is day two of my Christmas advent.

Do You Open Presents on Christmas Eve?

Never! Literally, never. When I was younger, I used to be so jealous of families that opened one gift on Christmas Eve. This was mostly because I was impatient and was willing to do just about anything to make Christmas start earlier. Even though I could probably start the tradition now that I am an adult in my own home....it is something that I haven't done. Yet. 

What about you? Do you open presents on Christmas Eve?

10 comments:

  1. We don't open presents on Christmas eve either - although I did get the boys Christmas pyjamas this year for the first time ever and I can't wait for them to wear them, haha! :) Going to put them out for them on Christmas eve.

    Hope that you are having a great week! :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that is so cute! Such a great idea. I am sure they will love the pyjamas!

      Delete
  2. if you mean on the 24th midnight so then on the 25th YES because we stay awake playing waiting for it!! :))
    fiftyshadesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had a tradition when my dad was alive, that we'd open one present on Xmas eve, just a little one though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so lovely! I'm glad you had such a special tradition!

      Delete
  4. the next day mostly. but if we have a party on eve with friends we all exchange presents and it makes more sense to open it right away so we do that. Mixed, I'd say?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I definitely agree with you on that! Mixed makes total sense.

      Delete