Monday, December 14, 2020

christmas advent - day one

The countdown is officially on. There are only 12 more days until Christmas! In honour of my favourite time of year....the creation of beauty is art. will be transformed into an advent of sorts over the next little while. Every day, there will be a mini post that answers a Christmas themed question. It might have to do with movies, traditions, memories, or even holiday beauty. Ready to kick things off? Here is day one of my Christmas advent. 

Have You Ever Had a White Christmas?

Yes! I live in Canada, so white Christmases have always been a part of my life. There is nothing more beautiful than looking out at all of that fluffy white snow on Christmas morning. Unfortunately, the last few years have been a little more hit and miss. Believe it or not, there have been a handful of green Christmases. Each year, the real snow seems to come later and later in the season. But I will be crossing my fingers for an old-fashioned white Christmas this year. 

What about you? Do you normally have white Christmases?

8 comments:

  1. I have never seen snow 😊 thanks for your sharing 😊 have a lovely day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pfft not that I remember! It doesn't really snow in Scotland, certainly not in my area. I am fairly central. It did snow a few weeks ago, and lasted a day! Let's hope we get it for 25th lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, okay! That's interesting! Hopefully you'll get a little snow on the 25th!

      Delete
  3. Gostei bastante do artigo, muito bom mesmo! Estou amando ler seus artigos e compartilhar com os amigos!


    Meu Blog: Tri Legal Ganhadores

    ReplyDelete
  4. I live in Moscow Russia and apart of what people think I can count years when we had snow on Christmas or New Year, normally it happens in January and before that it comes and goes. But white Christmas is beautiful, I just wish it was limited to Christmas and after that it was spring already

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that is lovely! I know what you mean. I love snow at Christmas time but after that...I'm happy to skip to spring!

      Delete