Monday, December 7, 2020

new in: holiday accessories + my christmas jewellery collection


The holiday season is special. Though some people prefer to add in subtle pops of red and green around this time of year...my approach is a little bit different. I am an ugly-Christmas-sweater-and-sequined-elf-slipper kind of girl. So of course, my accessories are totally over the top in December as well. Which is why this post is all about holiday accessories. Take a peek at some new additions and a YouTube video that features my entire Christmas jewellery collection. 


When it comes to holiday accessories...I'm not overly picky. As long as they are cute and themed, they are welcome in my collection. Normally, various seasonal pieces make their way into my shopping cart while I am out and about. This year? I haven't really gone anywhere. Especially more recently, with the additional restrictions in place. But my mom has been busy with online ordering and added some holiday hair accessories to her digital cart. Luckily, that meant a set for me as well. As you can see from the photo above, this H&M set is perfectly themed for this time of year.

It includes four hair clips in total. One says Merry, one says Xmas, one is loaded with bells, and one is a large golden beaded clip. I love wearing the Merry Xmas ones together for a little extra sparkle, shine, and Christmas cheer. The bell clip are also super cute and add that seasonal flair with ease. Out of all of the hair accessories included in this set, the larger golden one is probably my favourite. It makes a statement in the best possible way. Plus, it can be worn even after the holiday season has come to a close. All in all, this is a really beautiful set and a fun way to celebrate in style. 

Looking for even more holiday themed jewellery? Then be sure to check out my latest YouTube video. It features my entire Christmas jewellery collection. (Be warned: it was totally disorganized!) There are lots and lots of earring sets, necklaces, and bracelets. Take a look....

 

It is amazing how accessories can totally transform an outfit from drab to fab. Especially once the holiday season is underway. Whether you are working from home or heading out....holiday themed jewellery can make you look and feel festive. 

What do you think of these accessories? Are you a fan of holiday inspired pieces?

19 comments:

  1. Absolutely wow =) I love NYX products so much, they have so many beautiful colours =) Thanks a lot.

    Great post, this accessoires are really cute and perfect for christmas =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those hair clips! I have very similar ones but I need some x-mas ones.

    www.fancyfashioncastleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the video isn't working, says it is private?

    Love the hair clips :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm. I tried to fix it. Hopefully it's working now! Thank you :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks, works now. Great collection wow :-D Gingerbread Earrings <3

      Delete
  4. Boa tarde minha querida amiga. Suas dicas realçam a beleza feminina.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!! You have the best Christmas jewellery collection ever! 😍😍

    Shades of Silvie

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! It's amazing! Thank you very much for your sharing )

    ReplyDelete