What a surprise! First of all, I would like to thank Laura from Lalabetterdayz for nominating me for the Liebster Award. It was a lovely surprise and I am so honoured. In today's post, I will be answering her questions and sharing my own questions for whoever would like to participate. Here goes....
- Which accessory can you not live without? Fun fact: I actually wear the same necklace every single day. It is a heart pendant that my husband gave me when we first started dating and it has his class ring on the chain as well. Though there are plenty of other necklaces in my collection....this is the one that means the most.
- Favourite lipstick. Ooh this is a tough one. My all-time favourite is probably Buttercup from Maybelline. I don't even think it exists anymore but I used to wear it all the time and I loved it so much. My other favourite is Squash from Lime Crime.
- Last movie you went to watch in the cinema. I actually just went to see the new Fantastic Beasts film. It was really good!
- If you had to chose a dish/food to eat for the rest of your life, which one would it be? Either fries or chocolate. Yum!
- Your favourite Saturday night plan. A relaxing night in, Netflix, and my husband.
- You have to choose one: clothes or makeup? Well, assuming I would still have some sort of clothes to wear (even if they aren't all that fashionable....) then it would be makeup.
- What is your favourite city so far? I love London so much.
- Would you like to get married? I actually already am. So...yes!
- Chocolate or pizza? Chocolate. Though that was a tough call.
- Favourite colour? Pink! I love pink because it makes me happy.
- Person who inspires you the most. So many people inspire me! My husband, my parents, my siblings, my friends, musicians, actors, artists, writers....there is inspiration everywhere so it is hard to know who inspires me most.
- How often do you wear fake eyelashes?
- Which beauty trend do you wish would go away?
- Favourite quote or poem?
- Who is your biggest style icon?
- What is the last thing you watched on Netflix?
- Do you enjoy cooking or baking?
- Favourite place to go shopping?
- Which magazines do you read?
- Favourite item of clothing in your wardrobe?
- Last thing to make you smile?
On another note, my new YouTube video is up and this one is pretty special to me. It is all about my experience meeting Trisha Paytas. Oh, and it includes footage of me meeting her.....because it was included in one of her tour vlogs! Be sure to check it out...