Friday, October 4, 2024

show and tell: back to school beauty bundle

The words "back to school" have not been in my vocabulary for quite some time. Clearly, my student days are well behind me at this point! Despite this, the Back to School Beauty Bundle was seriously tempting. This set came with an assortment of skin care and makeup items all in a cute pink mini backpack. Keep reading to see what is included and what items I can't wait to try.

The Back to School Beauty Bundle retails for $60 CDN but has a total of $175 CDN worth of items. Definitely a good way to stock up on some goodies ahead of the school year - or just in general. The set includes the following items: 

  • Ariana Grande Cloud Pink mini perfume (7.5 mL)
  • Benefit 24-Hour Brow Setter (2 mL)
  • Bioderma Sebium Foaming Gel (100 mL)
  • Drunk Elephant Protini Polypeptide Cream (5 mL)
  • Embryolisse Lair-Creme Concentrate (15 mL)
  • Estee Lauder Nutritious Melting Soft Creme/Mask (5 mL)
  • Jouviance Restructive-Glyco Pads (20 pads)
  • Neostrata Post-Acne Mark Correcting Serum (5 mL)
  • Philosophy Microdelivery Facial Wash (30 mL)
  • r.e.m. Beauty Midnight Shadows Eyeshadow Palette in Babydoll (full size)
  • Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner (0.25 mL)
  • Too Faced Hangover Primer (20 mL)
  • Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray (15 mL)
  • Vichy Normaderm BHA Serum (5 mL)

As you can see, there were an awful lot of products tucked inside that mini backpack. There was a nice mixture of skin care and makeup items, so this felt like a really balanced release. Though I am more of a makeup person than a skin care person (though I recognize it is important to take proper care of my skin)...there was a good blend of items I wanted and items I needed. 


Since there was such an assortment of products inside (many of which I have not put to the test at this point)....I thought it might be fun to highlight some of the ones I was most excited to receive. There was a mini version of the Cloud Pink perfume from Ariana Grande, which was welcome, because I absolutely adore her perfume line. (You can check out my Cloud Pink review here.) Her scents tend to be very sweet and warm....and Cloud Pink is fabulous. I was also thrilled that the Back to School Beauty Bundle set came with an r.e.m. beauty eyeshadow palette. This one is called Babydoll and it has some warm neutrals. I look forward to putting this to the test, so check back for a future review here on the creation of beauty is art. Other items that I was excited to receive? The 24-Hour Brow Setter from Benefit (they have excellent eyebrow products), the Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner (which has excellent staying power), the Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray (an old favourite of mine that I have not purchased in ages), and the Too Faced Hangover Primer (a product from one of my favourite makeup brands). There is so much to test and try...some items that are new-to-me and some that are old favourites. 

What do you think of this beauty set? Have you tried any of the products that were included?

7 comments:

  1. This is a wonderfully put together beauty set.
    I like it very much, would like it too. :)
    Happy Friday

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Back to School Beauty Bundle looks amazing! What a fantastic deal to get such a variety of skincare and makeup products all in one cute backpack. I'm especially excited to hear about the Ariana Grande Cloud Pink perfume and the r.e.m. beauty eyeshadow palette—those sound like fun additions to your collection! It’s great that you’re balancing both makeup and skincare, too. I can't wait to see your future reviews on these products!

    I just posted new post, I invite you to read https://www.melodyjacob.com/2024/10/mushroom-coffee-health-benefits-ingredients-guide.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, those were such fun additions! I've been having fun using both lately <3

      Delete
  3. It has a good selection of items :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful back to school beauty set, all the items look so useful and of good quality. Wonderful Post! Have a great day!
    Rampdiary 

    ReplyDelete