Monday, October 7, 2024

does it work?? infallible brows volumizing mascara

My at-home makeup looks tend to be a little bit different than what I wear out and about. When I am heading to the store, to the movies, or somewhere else, the makeup look that I create tends to be based on my mood and there is often lots of dark and dramatic mascara involved. At home? I like to create makeup looks that are a little more laid back, but still have some pizazz. For instance, some glittery eyeshadow all over the lid, a bit of pencil liner, a coat of mascara, and a fun blush. With that in mind, it only seemed right to put the L'Oreal Infallible Brows Volumizing Mascara to the test. Would it perform well? Fall flat? Be a new must have? There was no better way to find out than by incorporating it into a recent at-home makeup look. So....does it work?? Keep reading to find out how the Infallible Brows Volumizing Mascara compares to other brow products.

First thing is first. Just what is the Infallible Brows Volumizing Mascara? According to the brand, this is a long-lasting volumizing brow mascara that creates eyebrows that look up to two times fuller. It also claims to last for up to 24 hours. It has a "micro gripping brush" for precise application and comes in seven different shades. This product claims that it is smudge resistant, flake resistant, transfer resistant, and easy to remove. The shade that I have this product in is Brunette. 

So...does it work?? Yes and no. The colour of the product is a good match for me and looks quite natural on my eyebrows. The product stays put and does not transfer. The applicator brush is fairly straightforward to use, though product tends to clump at the end of the brush, so it is important to be mindful of that and wipe away any excess before application. Unfortunately, while this does a decent job of filling out the brows, it does not allow for any shaping of the brows. Whether this product works for you or not will really depend on your needs. For instance, one of my eyebrows does not grow in as far as the other. That means whatever eyebrow product I use needs to be able to create the shape that is missing. The Infallible Brows Volumizing Mascara is not an ideal product for that need. While it can add a bit of colour and fill out the brows, it is not the best choice for me, because it cannot really be used to shape the brows themselves. Something else to note? This is a product that I can feel. Though it doesn't make the eyebrows feel crunchy or firm, I can always feel there is some sort of product on my eyebrows. 

The Infallible Brows Volumizing Mascara could be a good fit for someone looking to add fullness to the brows, but not necessarily for someone looking to shape the brows. The wand shape is interesting and largely works well, but unfortunately, this product was not a winner for me. Eventually, I will learn my lesson and stick to the eyebrow products that I already know and love. Until then, there will continue to be reviews of all sorts of products here on the creation of beauty is art. 

Have you tried the Infallible Brows Volumizing Mascara? What eyebrow products do you like best?

2 comments:

  1. I have only ever used L'Oreal nail polishes and thought they were alright. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boa tarde de segunda-feira e uma excelente semana. Obrigado pela visita e comentário. Dica incrível para as mulheres.

    ReplyDelete