Wednesday, October 23, 2024

calvin klein - euphoria eau de toilette (review)


Perfume has a way of saying all the things that go unspoken. It is able to accurately reflect my mood, desires, and dreams. Quite frankly, the scent that I choose on any given day is telling. Feeling down? I'll reach for something with a bright note to turn things around. Feeling anxious? A scent that is sweet and soothing is a must for me. Flirty? Maybe something a little more floral. Overwhelmed? Something clean and crisp. It is amazing how much the right scent can reveal. As mentioned in my last blog post, I was lucky enough to win a raffle basket with lots of different beauty products inside. One of those products was the Euphoria eau de toilette from Calvin Klein. With a unique bottle and a bold scent, it certainly knows how to stand out. 


The bottle design is really interesting and different from many of the other perfumes on my shelf. It has a purple liquid, a beautiful elongated shape, and a long silver topper. It certainly makes a statement! The bottle design is not shy and neither is the scent itself. Euphoria has top notes of pomegranate, middle notes of lotus blossom and black orchid, and base notes of black violet, amber, musk, and mahogany. It is warm, sophisticated, and even a little sultry. This would be an ideal scent for a night out or a special event. It feels more like a "nice dress and hair done" kind of scent rather than a "sweatpants and Netflix" fragrance. More once and a while rather than every day. Or at least for me! The bold scent seems ideal for a night when I want to feel at ease and self-assured. Something to keep in mind? This perfume is rather strong, so not only does a little go a long way, but it will last from day to night. Some of the other perfumes in my collection are not as strong and a few spritzes are needed for full impact. Not here! One light spray is more than enough. I guess it's true what they say, sometimes less is more.

Overall, the Euphoria eau de toilette from Calvin Klein was a welcome addition to my perfume collection. Fragrances have a very special place in my heart and are an essential part of my daily self-care routine. It is nice to try something totally different that can express another part of my personality. The price for the perfume is fairly high (isn't that always the way with fragrances these days?) at $106 CDN for the Euphoria eau de toilette...so I am extra lucky to have won it in the raffle.

Have you tried this Calvin Klein perfume before? What did you think of it?

9 comments:

  1. I like the bottle but I have to be careful with perfumes. Most give me headaches! I tend to wear body mists and started making my own from essential oils. :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that must be so frustrating! I'm sorry! But I love that you have been able to make your own mists from essential oils. That is so creative <3

      Delete
  2. Klingt gut und der recht simple Flakon gefällt mir sehr gut. LG Romy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Barbie themed products a lot, they're so super cute. Thanks a lot =)
    Yes it's a really good product test.

    Great review =) Calvin Klein has nice perfumes and this one sounds good too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never tried any perfume from the brand, I was curious :)
    Xoxo
    https://myheartaintabrain.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooooo....I love the sound of this perfume! Thanks for the review, Shannon:) I am a big fan of CK One, and this one sounds just as lovely:)

    ReplyDelete