Monday, August 5, 2024

2 looks 1 palette: norvina pro pigment palette volume two

Summer is well underway and that means bright and colourful makeup looks are calling my name. There is something about the sunshine that demands colour. Thankfully, the Norvina Pro Pigment Palette Volume Two boasts all sorts of bold matte and shimmer shades. It certainly has been making my days a little more vibrant. Ready to take a peek inside the palette? Check out some colourful makeup looks? Here is a 2 looks 1 palette post featuring this headturning (and ultra colourful) release.  

The Norvina Pro Pigment Palette Volume Two has twenty five eyeshadows to choose from with an aqua-themed colour story. Though the aqua theme is clear with the packaging and some of the colours...there is a lot more to this palette than that. There are yellows, greens, oranges, pinks, and even some darker matte shades. (I have plans for those darker matte shades once the fall season rolls around.) There is a lot of variety here in both the colours and finishes. Though there are a lot of matte shades, there are some seriously dazzling shimmers as well. This is a really fun eyeshadow palette to put to use...and it certainly challenges me to step out of my comfort zone a bit. The quality is impressive and the shadows are really pigmented. 


Look #1: Blue and Orange. To create the makeup look above, the shade D2 (orange) was applied through the crease for an unexpected pop of colour. I knew that I wanted to make the most of some of the blues in the palette, so I used a bit of C2 and B4 all over the lid. To tie the orange and blue together, the shade D1 (an ultra shimmery blue) was added. Though this isn't a typical makeup look for me, it was a lot of fun to create. I love the way that shimmer performs and the fact that it made the orange and blue fit a little more seamlessly together. The end result was a fun and sparkly summer makeup look. 


Look #2: Pink and Burgundy. I do have a weakness for pink eyeshadow shades. When I saw A1 in the palette (sparkly pink) there was no doubt that it would be put to use. To create the look above, I started by applying D3 (matte pink) all over the lid. Then A1 was added on top for that gorgeous shimmery finish and some C1 was applied to the inner corner. A bit of the matte burgundy shade, C5, was added through the crease to make it a little more dramatic. I love this vibrant and smokey look. 

There you have it! 2 looks 1 palette featuring the Norvina Pro Pigment Palette Volume Two. There are a lot of fun shades to work with. I have no doubt that this palette will be make the rest of the summer season just a little bit brighter. 

What do you think of these makeup looks? What kind of eyeshadow shades do you like to wear in the summer?

23 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Look at all these fab colours in the palette! Thanks for the heads up, and you look fab as always in both looks. I must admit though that I love love love the colour combo of Look #1!!!!
    Hope you're having a lovely Civic Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It was fun to put those colours together :D

      Delete
  2. Both looks are beautiful, superbly done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous palette and amazing makeup :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Una paleta preciosa! No tengo nada de la marca pero me encantaría. Tus looks son fabulosos. Yo también amo el maquillaje, soy nueva seguidora, si me sigues estaría muy feliz!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eine tolle Farbauswahl und auch die Schachtel ist sehr hübsch. LG Romy

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun palette, Shannon, and what a fabulous choice of colours. The first look you created with it is my favourite, the blue and orange makes for a fantastic combo! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had a really great time at Open Beatz Festival <3 I love my picture with Vishy, she's so cute. Thanks but I'm still sick :D Too many trips at the moment but I will go to the doctor tomorrow.
    Oh yes this summer is super crazy :D So many trips all around in Germany. Thank you my Berlin trip was nice too but the train was delayed as always. It was so much fun to see my friend again =)

    Great post, this palette looks super nice =) I love the colours, perfect for a party or a special look. Your make up is beautiful as always.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ups there was another comment :D

      Yes that was really cute from my mom <3 I love wellness at home and I did some wellness in Berlin :D

      Delete
  8. Is a beautiful eyeshadow palette, you can use throughout the year with those shades, I loved the proposals you made. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Krásná paletka a to líčení, jsi velmi šikovná. ☺♥

    ReplyDelete