Wednesday, August 28, 2024

does it work?? lise watier 24 hours glam eyeshadow


My loved ones are well aware that makeup is a passion of mine. I love to test out products and create different makeup looks. Recently, my husband came home with a little gift bag of items from the drugstore. Each gift bag purchased went towards a local charity, so it was a win-win situation. There were mostly some skin care and perfume samples inside, but there was also a full size version of the Lise Watier 24 Hrs Glam Eyeshadow. I was definitely eager to put it to the test. So...does it work??


First thing is first...it is time to take a look at the claims made about the Lise Watier 24 Hrs Glam Eyeshadow. According to the brand, this is a roll-on stick eyeshadow that lasts for as long as 24 hours. It can be used as an eyeshadow, eyeliner, or primer for the eyelids before layering on powder products. This is supposed to have extreme hold, no transfer, and also be waterproof. So, does it work? In a word....yes. This is a seriously incredible product. Though this Lise Watier shadow stick wasn't something that I would necessarily have thought to purchase myself, it is now an absolute staple in my makeup collection. I am obsessed. 

As for the claims that this is transfer proof, has extreme hold, and is waterproof? Those are 100% accurate. This does not crease or move at all. It is phenomenal. I chose to take this away when my family went to the cottage, because I knew that with this on, I didn't have to worry about the weather impacting my makeup. No smudging, no running, no nothing. I love that this stays put all day without needing a refresh. Even with a good primer, my eyeshadows can crease in the warm weather, so it is wonderful to have a product that I do not need to worry about at all. I have worn the 24 Hrs Glam Eyeshadow from Lise Watier inside all day, outside all day, in the heat, in the rain, and still the results are the same. It just lasts and lasts. 


There seem to be a handful of different colours to choose from, but the one that was included in the gift bag is called Sexy Glam. It is a champagne pink colour that reminds me a lot of the champagne shade in the old school Walking on Eggshells trio from Wet n Wild. I love that it can be worn alone or with other shadows added. Most of the time, I've been using the eyeshadow stick all over the lid and then adding a medium brown through the crease for a bit of contrast. Quick, easy, and sure to last all day long. I love that it doesn't smudge, crease, or transfer and I absolutely adore the beautiful colour. This is a new makeup must for me. I love not having to worry about my makeup moving on those warm days in the summer sunshine. 

So....does it work?? Absolutely. The 24 Hrs Glam Eyeshadow from Lise Watier is a standout product. Not only does it meet all of the brand claims, but this eyeshadow stick has made my life a whole lot easier this summer. No creasing and no smudging.

Have you tried the 24 Hrs Glam Eyeshadow from Lise Watier? Are you a fan of other products from the brand?

12 comments:

  1. It looks really pretty on you :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ein wundervoller warme Naturton, gefällt mir. LG Romy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I packed a lot of experiences in this week. The Justin Timberlake concert was really nice, he was such a cutie <3 :D

    Great review, this eyeshadow looks perfect for every day =) Your make up look is cute as always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like an incredible product, Shannon. All too often, claims made by makeup brands aren't exactly accurate, so it's good to know that 4 Hrs Glam Eyeshadow from Lise Watier is living up to its claims. And how lovely that our husband bought you that gift bag. That is so sweet. XXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true! I hate when that happens! It is nice when the claims are actually accurate.

      Delete
  5. Your review of the Lise Watier 24 Hrs Glam Eyeshadow is fantastic! It's clear that this product has truly impressed you, not just in terms of its performance, but also how it has become an essential part of your makeup routine. The fact that it holds up so well in various weather conditions, from heat to rain, makes it a must-have for anyone looking for long-lasting, reliable makeup. The champagne pink shade sounds lovely, and it's great to hear that it's versatile enough to use alone or with other shadows. It’s always a bonus when a product exceeds expectations and becomes a staple in your collection.

    I'm excited to share my latest blog post with you! I’d love for you to give it a read and share your thoughts. Thank you https://www.melodyjacob.com/2024/08/protected-by-grace-testimony-of-trust-and-gratitude.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been such a lifesaver lately! I really love the product. Thank you always for your lovely comments. They are so appreciated <3

      Delete