Friday, February 23, 2024

r.e.m. beauty week: naughty and iced cheek and lip set


The latest theme week here on the creation of beauty is art. is coming to a close. That's right...this is the last post for r.e.m. beauty week. It is all about the Naughty and Iced Cheek and Lip Set. I love that this set from the brand includes one warm toned product and one cool toned product. There is nothing more exciting than mixing and matching! I always love the contrast. Ready to find out more? Here is everything you need to know about this Limited Edition holiday set.


The Naughty and Iced Cheek and Lip Set from r.e.m. beauty came with two different products, the Interstellar Highlighter in Miss Neptune and the Eclipse Cheek and Lip Stick in Gingerbread Kiss. Honestly? Both of these products are fantastic. I was actually interested in a different Interstellar Highlighter (Mama Earth, a green highlight. I love testing out makeup products that are different and fun) but Miss Neptune was included in this set, so it seemed like a good way to find out more about the formula. I absolutely adore Miss Neptune. It is such a gorgeous purple colour! I've used it as a highlight and as an eyeshadow topper. It is phenomenal and instantly perks up any makeup look. Needless to say, Mama Earth is still on my wish list. 


The other product included in this set is the Eclipse Cheek and Lip Stick in Gingerbread Kiss. This product can be used as a cream blush or a lipstick. I love duel function makeup items, especially when I am travelling somewhere. I actually have a vacation planned soon, so this will definitely be in my travel bag. The Gingerbread Kiss colour is stunning. It is so warm and easy to wear. It looks nice on the cheeks, but looks especially beautiful on the lips. It applies nicely and feels comfortable. Gingerbread Kiss is fantastic and I look forward to trying out some different colours from the line when this one is all finished.

Out of all the r.e.m. beauty products that I have been using lately, the items in the Naughty and Iced Cheek and Lip Set are my favourites. (Though that tinsel eyeliner and gel eyeshadow are also impressive.) The highlight is such a gorgeous colour and looks fantastic. The cheek and lip stick is versatile and nicely pigmented. There is an awful lot to love about these products. 

What did you think of these r.e.m. beauty theme week? Have you tried any of these products? 

13 comments:

  1. Amazing! I love especially the Highlighter, the Finish is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like the Naughty and Iced Cheek and Lip Set from r.e.m. beauty offers a versatile range of tones, allowing for creative mixing and matching. https://www.melodyjacob.com/2023/07/10-stylish-bathroom-wallpaper-ideas-transform-space.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaah, so pretty :)

    https://brigittapasztor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks amazing Shannon, although I think I would wear Miss Neptune on my eyes rather than as a highlighter. Such a gorgeous shade! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cosmetic box. I know these cosmetics, but I haven't had the opportunity to use them. Your makeup looks beautiful. Have a nice day. Best regards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never seen this brand in my country but I hope it arrives soon because the results I see on you are very nice. The fact that is a dual function makeup item and so travel friendly are other positive aspects to it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks a lot, it was all really delicious =) I loved it too.

    Great review, this set looks super nice =) I like the eyeshadow, the colour is beautiful. And your make up look is cute as always.

    ReplyDelete