Tuesday, April 12, 2022

friends week: charmed aroma review and reveal (friends necklace)


Friends is without a doubt, one of the most beloved sitcoms of all time. It has left a lasting impression on television audiences and continues to inspire millions of people around the world. There is something so special about this show! It is comforting, warm, and still hilarious. Since it is theme week here on the creation of beauty is art. it is time to continue on with lots of Friends themed content. Today, it is all about the Friends Necklace Collection from Charmed Aroma. Ready to take a closer look at the candle itself and the accessory hidden away inside? Keep reading for the latest review and reveal.


To start, it is important to take a look at the actual candle design. This is of course, designed to look like a coffee cup. It is a simple design but absolutely spot on to represent the Friends brand. On one side, there is the Central Perk logo and on the other side, it says: How You Doin? in scrolling text with the New York City skyline in the background. This design is cute, simple, and effective. This is a one-wick candle and had a cappuccino scent. Being honest? I was not a fan of the scent. Even though Friends is known for coffee and it makes sense to have a coffee scented candle...this was not an ideal scent for me. I am not a coffee drinker and did not enjoy my home smelling like coffee for several days. (The smell really lingered.) That being said, my husband loved the scent and continues to burn the candle in his home office. 


As for burning the candle, because this was a one-wick candle, it burned somewhat unevenly. There were areas around the side that did not melt at all. That was a bit of a letdown, because it just makes it harder to clean out. I personally prefer a three-wick candle, just because they tend to burn a lot more evenly. The Charmed Aroma necklace was buried deep inside this candle, and it took several days, and many hours to reveal it. Some candles reveal the accessory fairly quickly, but this one took ages. I was so impatient! Especially because I was not fond of the scent. Ahh well...such is the risk! There were five possible designs, which included the Central Perk logo, the peep hole cover, the couch, the Friends logo, or a lobster. While all of the designs were fantastic, my heart was set on the lobster design. It had a sparkly little lobster and a charm that said: You're My Lobster. So cute! Ready to see what was inside this Charmed Aroma candle? It is time for the reveal...


Ta da! Sadly, not the lobster necklace, but a very cute Friends themed necklace at any rate. This is so classically Friends, with the Central Perk logo, so I can't be too upset. I love that there are little jewels in the coffee cups and that this is nice and sparkly. There are so many lovely details, even though this particular necklace is fairly dainty and small in size. Based on the Charmed Aroma appraisal on their website, this has a value of $80. Whether or not that is true...who knows. What I do know is that this necklace is super cute and I love that the Friends mug can be cleaned out and used in future. 

What do you think of this Charmed Aroma candle? Do you like the necklace design?

15 comments:

  1. I love friends details :) thanks for your sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love friends, Used to have a friends T shirt.

    Annie,
    Annies Food Diary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice review! Thanks for sharing! Wonderful Post! Have a great day!
    Rampdiary | Fineartandyou | Beautyandfashionfreaks 

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't watched this series, but I know it. Great mug!
    Have a nice day.
    Best regards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Genialny kubek! :) Bardzo mi się podoba :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes I love my new stuff =) It fits really well and looks so cute. Thanks my week is nice, hope yours too <3

    Nice post this Friends aroma candle looks so cute and the necklace is perfect for every fan =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh there were another comment from you :D

      Thanks I like MyMüsli products, so this order is nice for me :D Thank you <3

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much! Yes, it is definitely a fan appropriate gift!

      Delete