Monday, October 15, 2018

too faced week (reviews, makeup looks, and more)


Too Faced is one of those brands you either love or you hate. Their glittery shadows and gimmicky packaging tends to be polarizing. Some people are obsessed with the whimsy and others are turned off by all of that glitz. As for me? I am completely and totally addicted to Too Faced products. The reason is simple: I love all things glitter. (You can check out a glitter theme week post here.) Add in cute packaging and fun makeup launches and Too Faced has it all.

So of course, all of my posts this week will be dedicated to this fun and fabulous high-end makeup brand. This is partly because a few new Too Faced products have entered my life lately....and partly because it is an excuse to talk about a brand that makes me smile. For this particular theme week, there will be lots of different makeup-related posts. That includes:

  • REVIEW: Too Faced 20th Anniversary Collection (featuring the Then and Now Eyeshadow palette and the limited edition lipstick in the shade TF20)
  • 3 Looks 1 Palette (showing a few of the different ways the Then and Now eyeshadow palette can be used...and all of the gorgeous looks you can create)
  • Top 5 Favourite Too Faced Products (a list of my all-time favourite items from the Too Faced brand over the years)

If you are a fan of Too Faced - or are simply curious about some of the products - you are going to love all of the posts this wee. Here is to glitter, glamour, and of course, Too Faced Cosmetics. 

Are you a fan of the brand?

14 comments:

  1. I haven't had anything from this brand but sounds really interesting ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, for sure! Stay tuned because the rest of my posts this week will be all about Too Faced :)

      Delete
  2. This brand looks so promising. I've tried a few of their eyeshadow palettes and I absolutely loved them.

    http://lifewithmins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all things glitter, too and this looks fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How wonderful! You can never go wrong with glitter, in my opinion :)

      Delete
  4. I love some of their products and if their packaging has glitter, better! The lipsticks are awesome ^^
    xx

    Freak Muffin Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this look so perfect.. I adore this brand <3

    New post
    https://prettylittleadrianna.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too Faced is SUCH a great brand! I hope you enjoy all of the posts this week :)

      Delete
  6. I like Too Faced products and their packaging has always seemed very nice to me so I'll be attentive to what you post! Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree! Their packaging is always so fab! Thank you. I hope you enjoy the rest of the Too Faced posts :)

      Delete