Friday, March 24, 2023

new in: kendall + kylie light beige rubber-patch belt bag

It is almost time. The snow outside is starting to melt and allegedly spring is already here. (Though there is a forecast for more snow in the next few days, so who knows!) When the weather is nice, my husband and I sometimes take walks when he comes home from work. This is something that started during the pandemic. There wasn't really anywhere else to go...so we would walk around the neighborhood for an hour or so. Last year, a trail opened up nearby, so we started to walk there instead. With the promise of spring on the horizon, my mind is focused on the return of our walks. Not only is this good for my physical health, but it is also nice to spend a little extra time together. Since walking is on my mind...so are walking-related accessories. Like the Kendall + Kylie Light Beige Rubber-Patch Belt Bag shown above. Keep reading for all the details.

There is a lot to love about this Kendall + Kylie belt bag (known in my youth as a fanny pack). First of all, the size is ideal for walks around the neighborhood or running errands. It is small in size but can still fit all of the essentials: cell phone, keys, money, cards, and lip balm. I also love that this has a zippered pocket on the front and a non-zippered pocket on the inside. The belt itself is adjustable, so it can be tightened or loosened as needed. It clips into place with a standard black buckle and is comfortable to wear. I also really love the design. The beige colour is nice because it will go with everything. It doesn't matter what I happen to be wearing on the latest walk...this beige belt bag will look fabulous with any and all outfits. 

My obsession with the Kardashians/Jenners is pretty well documented here on the creation of beauty is art. After all, this is not my first time writing about Kendall + Kylie. That being said...if you are not a fan of Kendall + Kylie, this belt bag will likely not be on your must haves list. Why? Their names are all over it. On the front, there is a rubber patch that says: Kendall + Kylie, Los Angeles, Studio, 90012. On the zipper pulls, Kendall + Kylie are stamped into the material. On the inside of the bag, there is a Kendall + Kylie logo. On the belt strap itself, it says Kendall + Kylie over and over and over. This is a great accessory for fans of the brand or the sisters themselves. It is not a great accessory for people who are not into Kendall + Kylie. 

Though this Kendall + Kylie Light Beige Rubber-Patch Belt Bag may not be ideal for everyone, it is certainly ideal for me. I love the functionality of it, I love the design, and I love that it will be part of my spring and summer walks from here on out.

What do you think of this Kendall + Kylie belt bag? Are you looking forward to spring weather?

12 comments:

  1. Chciałabym taką. wygląda naprawdę super! :) Jestem pod wrażeniem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely looking forward to Spring weather, but the weather gods have been letting us down lately, with lots and lots of rain. So, no walking for me :-(
    Your after-work walk sound delightful, both for being outside in the fresh air and for spending a bit more time together! Your new belt bag sounds just the ticket for taking along those essentials on your walk! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a shame! The weather where I am is still quite chilly. Too cold for walking! That might change soon!

      Delete
  3. Absolutely fabulous =) It's really nice to have phone holders.
    Thanks a lot =) Oh yes the Easter decoration is super cute, I love it. I love to decorate my home for every season =)

    Nice post =) I hope that spring is coming soon, the last days it was really windy and rainy and I want more sun and wear short stuff :D This bag is so cute, I love it and I would wear it on Festivals, it's perfect <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's very windy and rainy where I am as well! Thank you!

      Delete
  4. Nice bag. Lovely color choice.
    https://www.melodyjacob.com/2023/03/how-to-style-oversized-orange-satin-shirt.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never had any Kendall or Kylie product ideas but this belt bag looks perfect for the spring that is settling now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks like such a cute and practical bag for your daily walks :) It's a nice neutral shade too, looks like a really good purchase for you :)

    ReplyDelete