Tuesday, February 1, 2022

review: miami glow by jlo (fragrance mist)


Jennifer Lopez is not just a bankable movie star, musician, and skin care brand owner...she is also known for her fragrances. According to Allure, the Jennifer Lopez perfumes have ranked in $2 billion dollars over the years. Plus, there are twenty five scents in the line. Talk about impressive! Though there aren't a ton of Jennifer Lopez perfumes in my personal perfume collection, the ones that I do have are very special. In fact, my very first perfume ever was Still by Jennifer Lopez. My dad bought it for me one day when we were out and it made me feel so special and loved. That is the wonderful thing about perfumes and scents: they hold onto memories. Well, I am hoping to make lots of wonderful memories with Miami Glow by JLo. This fragrance mist was at Winners a few months back for a mere $9.99. It was an exciting find and it immediately was added to my cart. Though this is not a new fragrance by any means, it was new to me, and that in itself was thrilling. 

First thing is first...packaging. The Miami Glow perfume has a gorgeous and sleek bottle design, but the fragrance mist is far more standard in terms of the overall look and feel. It comes in a plastic bottle with a clear plastic cap. Nothing fancy! That being said, I do like the fact that there is a bronze-champagne shade on the bottle wrap as well as a gorgeous photograph of Jennifer Lopez. It makes this fragrance mist look just a little more glamorous. 

As for the scent, it is stunning. There is such a nice balance between fruity and floral. It has top notes of passionfruit, coconut milk, and pink grapefruit. Then there are middle notes of orange blossom, cyclamen, and heliotrope, followed by base notes of vanilla, musk, and amber. I just love the combination of those fruity scents, the floral scents, and all of that warmth. The vanilla really comes through and gives this particular scent added depth. While the Miami Glow scent is definitely well suited to the summer months (anything with hints of sweet coconut always make me think of summer...same with anything citrus) it has also been a wonderful winter perfume. It has a lightness that is refreshing, but the base notes are so grounding, that Miami Glow manages to suit the winter season as well. It has definitely been making these cold, grey days feel a little bit brighter. 

There is something so satisfying about the Miami Glow by JLo fragrance mist. It just makes me feel alive! It reminds me of the warm and sunny seasons to come, but still manages to fit perfectly into the current season. Miami Glow is beautiful and well rounded. This fragrance mist has been a welcome addition to my current perfume collection. That is what I love most about discount stores like Winners or Marshalls. You never know what you are going to find...and more often that not, it is possible to find something truly wonderful. Since I wear perfume every single day, it is always nice to have a little variety. And a little JLo! 

Have you tried Miami Glow by JLo? What scents have you been loving lately?

10 comments:

  1. I am sure that it smells great!
    Have a nice week:)
    xoxo
    https://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love JLo ❤ I didn't know about this perfume, I have to find it here in Italy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes January was just a free trial month :D February has to be good, I have birthday in the end and I'm on holiday in Egypt :D I love this song so much <3

    Nice review =) I like Jennifer Lopez a lot and I'm so happy that she's together again with Ben Affleck <3 This fragrance mist sounds pretty nice =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness. A free trial month! I absolutely love that. YES. February will be wonderful! So glad you have lots to look forward to.

      It really is lovely. Thank you so much for your comment!

      Delete
  4. I haven't heard about this product before. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete