Two things I love? Fall and perfume. Now that the weather is getting chillier and the temperatures are starting to drop....there are certain fragrances that have been calling my name more than ever. Ones that are a little warmer and bolder. During the summer months, I tend to use light, fresh, and fruity kind of fragrances but when the fall season hits? It calls for something decidedly different. Though there are many different bottles of perfume in my collection (you can take a peek at my perfume collection here) five of them really stood out. So, here they are. These are my top five favourite fall perfumes.
When it comes to selecting the perfect fall fragrance, there are a few things to consider. Does the perfume have a warmth to it? It is on the musky side? Does it have spicy notes? All of the above are wonderful traits to keep in mind during this time of year. Not sure where to begin? Don't know which perfume will effortlessly compliment your next fall fashion look? That's okay. Here are five scents to inspire your next seasonal choice.
- Hidden Fantasy by Britney Spears. The first perfume on this list of fall favourites is Hidden Fantasy. Though Britney Spears has a lot of fantastic fragrances to choose from, this particular scent has a special place in my heart. It reminds me of wonderful fall memories and birthday celebrations. The scent is warm, comforting, and the perfect fragrance to take you from daytime to-do lists to nighttime Netflix sessions.
- Royal Revolution by Katy Perry. Next up is something equally warm but a little bit different. Royal Revolution is one of my favourite Katy Perry perfumes. (Can you tell that celebrity perfumes make me happy?) This particular perfume is delightfully warm but has lovely fruity notes incorporated as well. It is perfectly suited for a casual daytime stroll on a crisp autumn morning. Talk about special!
- Gold by Kim Kardashian. I'll be honest. Gold isn't just one of my top five favourite fall perfumes. It is one of my favourite perfumes ever. This isn't something that I reach for on a regular basis. Instead, I like to save it for special occasions or days where I need a bit of a pick me up. Gold is spicy, strong, and in-your-face in the best possible way. It smells incredible and always gives me extra confidence. Those spicy notes are wonderful for fall.
- Tease by Paris Hilton. Paris Hilton has many perfumes to choose from. One that stands out from the rest is Tease. This particular fragrance is both strong and sensual. It has lovely floral notes but still has a warmth to it. One word of advice? A little goes a long way. The scent is incredible but you don't need a lot of it. Tease lasts all day long.
- Still by Jennifer Lopez. Finishing the list is actually the first "grown up" perfume that ever entered my collection. It was given to me by my dad and it has been a special (and sentimental) part of my perfume collection ever since. This particular scent is warm and wearable. It would suit a number of occasions for fall. Whether that involves a little apple picking or simply enjoying a walk in a park, Still is a fabulous choice.
Ready to take a better look at these fall fragrances? Now you can. The latest video on my YouTube channel is dedicated to these fabulous seasonal scents.
Have you tried any of these perfumes? Do you have a favourite fall fragrance?