Wednesday, January 13, 2021

review and reveal: charmed aroma fireside s'mores candle

My all-time favourite Bath & Body Works candle scent is Marshmallow Fireside. Not only did it make my list of holiday favourites this year, but it remains a staple in my candle collection. There is something about the scent that I absolutely adore. (Maybe it's the fact that it smells like toasted marshmallows....yum!) What does this have to do with Charmed Aroma? Their Fireside S'mores candle smells almost identical. Plus, it comes with a bracelet. That means the candle has an incredible scent and a fabulous accessory hidden inside. Not a bad way to start off 2021. It is time to take a peek inside. Here is a review and reveal of the Charmed Aroma Fireside S'mores candle.


When it comes to the candle itself...the outer packaging is fairly simple. (Quite unlike some other Charmed Aroma releases that go above and beyond. Like the Mickey and Minnie Mouse candles!) It is a standard glass container with two wicks and a golden lid. Then there is an ultra cute picture of a smore on the front. Simple but does the job right. And the smell? Amazing. If you are a fan of Bath & Body Works Marshmallow Fireside, then this will be right up your alley. It really does smell incredibly similar. The candle was purchased without ever smelling it, so it was a bit of a gamble. Thankfully, it ended smelling like my all-time favourite candle. Definitely a win all around. Though most of the candles include rings or necklaces, the Fireside S'mores candle had a bracelet inside. It was exciting because I've never had a bracelet candle from Charmed Aroma before. 

Ta da! Inside, there was a simple but sparkly bracelet. It is adjustable, which is wonderful, because that means it will fit pretty much everyone. The chain is simple and silver and has seven sparkly stones. The design is classic and dainty. Though it wasn't quite what I expected...it is a nice way to add on a subtle amount of shine. According to the Charmed Aroma appraisal, this bracelet is worth $40. While I always find the "value" of the Charmed Aroma appraisals a little unrealistic, it is without question a nice piece to have in my collection. Especially because I don't have a ton of bracelets. Plus, there is still lots of candle left to burn. After about 10 hours of burning time, there is still about half of the candle remaining. 

Overall, the Charmed Aroma Fireside S'mores was a successful purchase. The packaging isn't anything extraordinary but the smell is fabulous and the bracelet is a pretty and simple piece...with an extra dose of sparkle.

Have you tried this candle? Are you a fan of Charmed Aroma products?

24 comments:

  1. Mmmm ... marshmallow! I love this smell))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow there was a bling bracelet inside? A win win for sure!

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like my kind of scent, I love food scented candles! :) And it's nice it has a little sparkly surprise in it too, so fun!

    Hope that your week is going well :) The rain has stopped and it's been sunny and warm since our 3 day lockdown was lifted which is nice :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  4. the scented candle looks like a spread! who knows what a good smell.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boa noite minha querida amiga, deu vontade de sentir esse aroma delicioso.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes this product is really smart =) Perfect for the environment.

    This candle sounds great. In Germany we have Juwelkerze, it's the same principle. Candles with good scents and jewellery =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh fun! I'm glad there is something similar! Have you ever tried it?

      Delete
  7. I'd love to smell it :-D

    I know you have posted candles with items before, never seen them until you posted about them. Don't think they are a thing in Scotland?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's too bad! Hopefully there will be something similar where you live at some point. They are a lot of fun.

      Delete
  8. I just got new BBW scented candle for the holiday season, seems like we have the similar interest! I am so addicted with scented candle too! Although I never tried Marshmallow Fireside, but I can imagine how it smells like <3

    xoxo,
    |CHELSHEAFLO|

    www.chelsheaflo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! That is so exciting! I hope the one you were given is equally fabulous!

      Delete
  9. Love it my dear! <3

    www.pimentamaisdoce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for stopping by my channel lovely! How are you doing? Hope all is good! We haven't been in touch for a while, I was doing lots of videos in croatian language, but I'll start uploading more in english. I think this sparkly and simple bracelet is so cute, and the candle must be great too :-)
    xo from Italy, Sonia Verardo http://www.soniaverardo.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! I'm doing well and I hope you are, too. Thank you so much for your comment <3

      Delete
  11. this scent sounds like heaven to me! I need to go and look for something like that

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so so fantastic! Anything similar is highly recommended :)

      Delete