Wednesday, January 27, 2021

current obsession: color club nail polish

Beautiful nails have a way of making each day seem brighter. Especially when they involve a splash of colour. Since the month of January has been pretty bleak and dreary so far...something fun and colourful was definitely in order. Thankfully, the Color Club Nail Polish duo was ready and waiting. This is a set that has been sitting around in my makeup room for a while, but hadn't yet been put to use. Finally, I took the plunge. There are two colours included in this set: I Object! (a bright neon pink) and Bougie Baby (a glittery blue). These Color Club nail polishes have become a current obsession.

As you can see from the picture above....that neon pink really packs a punch. It is so vibrant and exciting. It makes me smile every time I look at my nails! I Object! is without a doubt my new favourite pink nail polish shade. Not only is the colour beautiful but the formula is as well. It has a gorgeous glossy finish and only needed one coat. The drying time was relatively quick and it didn't bubble or smudge. The Color Club formula was ridiculously impressive. As for the Bougie Baby polish, it also performs well. That being said, it is more of a glitter top coat than a full on polish. It would look nice over top of that fabulous pink colour or another nail polish in my collection.

I'll be honest. This month has been a lot. Not only has the weather been grey and cloudy, but the area where I live is currently in another lockdown. For whatever reason, it has been harder to deal with this time around. Thankfully...there is always nail polish. Beauty products have a way of making days brighter. So, I am embracing all things colourful.

What do you think of these nail polish colours? Are you a fan of Color Club?

16 comments:

  1. Stunning pink and the glitter looks fab. Gotta admit I love Color Club too! Got a fair few haha! They certainly do a good bold neon :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this was my first time trying anything from them and I was so impressed!

      Delete
  2. The pink looks so pretty, I love it! And you have such beautiful hands!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of this brand before but I love the bright neon pink! How cheerful! I hope it boosts your mood, it must be frustrating being in lockdown again! We were lucky our second lockdown, just at the start of the year, was only 3 days. It will end! :)

    Hope that your week is going well :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it definitely is. This time feels harder than before. I'm glad your last lockdown was so short! <3

      Delete
  4. Wow, the colors are so pretty and vibrant! I usually go for beige or light pink tones, but this looks so good! :D


    http://www.couture-case.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looking very nice! Have a great weekend! 😘😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  6. That pink is really beautiful!
    xxAlexandra MS ALWAYS LATE

    ReplyDelete