Thursday, December 8, 2016

inspired by: holiday style


There are so many things that make the holiday season special. Like being with friends and family, decorating the Christmas tree, and of course, all of the fabulous get-togethers. With so much happening this month...style is definitely on my mind. I want to be well dressed wherever I go. That includes movie nights with my best friend, family dinners, and everything in between. There are a few key pieces in my closet that are sure to get tons of use in the weeks to come. Examples? My sparkly gold flats, my pearl earrings, snowflake accessories, gold add ons, and my favourite retro inspired red dress.

Above you can see a slightly more elegant version of my holiday favourites. This look has all the same elements of the things I love most. There is glitter, gold, and tons of old-school charm. What better way to celebrate December? There is also a red-ish nude lipstick shade, some lovely long false eyelashes, and a gold purse. These add ons are certain to make your outfit feel special, elegant, and seasonal.

Right now? I am totally inspired by holiday style. Red, silver, and gold are my current go-to's. Be sure to incorporate them into your next outfit!

Something else that is inspiring me this holiday season? The new Too Faced Grande Hotel Cafe set. Check out part one of my three part review!

 

What are your holiday style favourites?

xo Shannon

5 comments: