Monday, December 5, 2016

how to create your own holiday glitter lips.


Glitter is on my mind. It might have something to do with the holiday season, my general obsession for all things sparkly, or the glitter adhesive I picked up recently. (You can check it out and read about my experience at the National Women's Show here.) Whatever the reason....all signs point to glitter. Over the past couple of weeks, I have been creating random glitter looks using the assortment of products at my disposal. There was of course, the turquoise glitter and adhesive from the women's show, along with my giant collection of loose glitter, and my beloved lip set from Ciate. (Pictured above.) I found the latter while perusing Marshall's last year. It was super cheap and I thought - why not! It was definitely not a purchase I regret.

That brings me to today's post. This is a quick and easy how to. Before you know it....you'll have gorgeous glittery lips that are perfect for any holiday party, fashion post, or Instagram selfie.


See? Super simple. All you really need is some glitter and something that will make your lips tacky. The Ciate kit came with Glitz Grip, which is essentially glitter adhesive with a brush applicator. However, I also have the Eye Spy Eye Primer by Jordane Cosmetics which works brilliantly with glitter. There are some from NYX and Too Faced as well. So whatever your budget...glitter lips are in your future! Be sure to give them a try this season.

Have you ever tried to create glitter lips?

xo Shannon

2 comments:

  1. I love glitter...I know only the nail polishes ciaté!!!
    ...kiss...lu!!!
    http://beautylovelemiefollie.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete