Friday, September 23, 2011

a little bit of everything.


Tonight, I went to dinner and saw Moneyball with a friend. It was a nice, relaxed evening. The movie was pretty good too, so that was good! For my outfit, I went very casual, with a loose-fitting ruffled blouse, and a pair of grey skinny jeans. Nothing fancy! I attempted to take a couple of outfit shots before leaving. So on that note, here they are.


Top: Antilia Femme Jeans: Max Azria Bracelet: Ardene

Also...when I was in Montreal, I had the chance to do a bit of shopping. As it turns out, I only ended up buying stuff from Forever 21. Story of my life! This is my mini-shopping haul!


I got a gorgeous strapless dress (that looks amazing on. I am totally in love with it!), a lace cardigan, and a pair of leopard print leggings. Everything in the store was so pretty!


And then I bought a ton of accessories! Forever 21 has the best accessories, hands down! I picked up a key necklace, a pair of floral printed feather earrings, a chunky silver bracelet, a black plastic bracelet, super cute bunny earrings, and a pair of kick-ass robot earrings!

Basically: I love shopping.

And lastly, the article I wrote about the Jean Paul Gaultier exhibit is up, so you can read that here if you are interested!

What are your plans for the weekend?

26 comments:

  1. great purchases! haha....I do the same thing...always buying from F21 no matter where I go...my last 2 purchases were from F21!
    I love your lip color...what is it?!
    and what a nice evening you had!!
    great article by the way!! so lucky that you got to go experience the exhibit!!

    <3Amanda
    feast.fashion.faves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following!!Following you too :)
    great purchases ;)
    Elena

    http://girlsjustwannahavestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the make up you did ! It makes your beautiful eyes look even better :-)
    Kisses

    Fashion and Cookies
    My Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so cute! you have great eyes colour and i like your pink shirt.
    I've never seen that movie but I'd like to watch 'friends with benefits' :)
    This weekend I'm planning to go shopping with my friends and work out a little bit.
    I host a give-away if you want to have a look.
    kisses
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your eye makeup is gorgeous!! Also LOVE that pretty pink shirt! xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have really gorgeous eyes there !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a pretty outfit, love! you also have such lovely makeup!!

    i am now following your blog! i love it- hope you can follow mine, too!

    xox,
    s

    sorelle in style

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice photos there :))take care
    xx,B

    ReplyDelete
  9. That leopard print leggings u picked up is absolutely amazing!!!!! I'm envious :)

    xx
    Erika
    http://www.erika-t.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. First of all you look amazing in that baby pink color! Second -I'm down to do a F21 scavenger hunt just to find that lace pink cardigan. So pretty!

    Dirty Pink Cardigan


    :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww leopard prints! :) Your top is lovely!
    Yay shopping is a girl's best friend.

    http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look great in this pale pink
    Sara C.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty blog and pretty post :D
    Follow me too ^^

    http://thefashionbook1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. great purchases and i LOVE your make-up! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I agree that Forever 21 has the best accessories! Well, not better than Lanvin, but in the high street price range, Forever 21 really does have amazing accessories!

    love the blog, following!

    jo from slowcatharsis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. F21 is so tricky! I always see 100 things I love but the fit is so weird and end up buying one thing. The accessories and shoe section make up for it though!
    xxx


    London Last Night

    ReplyDelete
  17. You're so pretty, ESPECIALLY your eyes! Omg that colour!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice outfit and those items look so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like the shirt and your makeup!xx Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  20. you have gorgeous eyes, and great purchases!

    xo zebra and meerkat

    ReplyDelete
  21. Just love the accessories you bought! And Love the color of you lips! xoxo Elen<3
    http://elenscorner.blogspot.com/
    wanna follow each other??

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love leopard prints! btw you are beautiful,pretty lips ;)

    Vishelle
    http://vishelleclaire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete