Tuesday, September 13, 2011
every moment of your life is a fresh start.
Despite the fact that it is rainy and gray outside, and work is....well, what it is, my day was filled with beauty. This post is dedicated to the little things that kept me going today.
- This morning before I left for work, I was given season 4 of The Big Bang Theory - with a Sheldon t-shirt! Such a surprise!
- Today my blog hit 50+ followers! Such an exciting occasion. I just want to say thank you to anyone following, it means the world to me.
- An article I wrote about O-Town for my internship was posted today. Super exciting! I'm actually really proud of the article, though I might be very biased because I LOVE O-Town. If you want to read it, you can do so here!
- Scott MacIntyre, one of my favourite singers ever, had a contest in honour of his wedding for fans to guess the date. I am one of the 50 people who guessed correctly. Signed photo, yay!
- And lastly, last night I was feeling creative and decided to do something for fun with my makeup. Definitely dramatic and a little dark, but it was a lot of fun. Here is the finished product:
So there it is! My entirely random list of things that have been making me happy. What made you happy today?