Monday, June 12, 2023

current obsession: kara beauty chill connection palette

Every once and a while, an eyeshadow palette catches my eye. (Okay, more than every once and a while, but shh...) That happened with the Kara Beauty Chill Connection Creative Beauty Palette. The blue colour caught my eye as did the fantastic artwork on the front. It took a minute for me to even realize that it was an eyeshadow palette from Kara Beauty. I was just so obsessed with the design work that nothing else mattered. In fact, I had decided to purchase the palette before I even knew what colours were tucked away inside or the brand. Once I realized that this was from Kara Beauty, I was even more inclined to purchase the palette, since their Cool, Whatever Eyeshadow Palette has been an absolute rock star in my makeup collection the last little while. Right off the bat, there was a lot to love about the Chill Connection Creative Beauty Palette. Ready to find out more? See the colours inside? Here is everything you need to know about this current obsession. 

The Chill Connection Creative Beauty Palette is overloaded with options. There are shimmers and mattes...just a little bit of everything. There are warm neutrals, bold metallics, purples, blues, greys, and burgundy colours. According to the brand, this palette includes "mellow blues and digital oranges, complimented by blushed berry tones." Definitely a nice assortment of colours in a variety of finishes. The quality is excellent as well. I have used a few Kara Beauty products in the past (check out those reviews here and here) and the products are impressive and affordable. This particular palette was $14.99 CDN. 

There are a few standout shades for me in this palette. My absolute favourite is Playlist, which is this incredible shimmery purple. There is just something about it. I haven't seen another shadow quite like it before. I am totally obsessed with the colour and finish. The shadow Chillax is another winner. It is this fabulous holographic blue shadow. It is so so pretty and I have actually used it as a highlight a few times. Mellow (a shimmery golden white) is another winner as is Wondering (charcoal), Daze (matte grey), and Lennox (red shimmer). Something I love? There isn't a single dud in the Chill Connection palette. All of the shadows perform well. I just love the colour story and the fact that there is consistency in the eyeshadow quality. 

To create the makeup look above, the shade Playlist was applied all over the lid. Admiral (a darker purple) was used through the crease and Mellow was applied on the inner corner. Honestly, it doesn't take much to create a fantastic makeup look with this palette. The Chill Connection Creative Beauty Palette from Kara Beauty is such a winner. I love everything about this eyeshadow palette...and that is why it is a current obsession. I can't wait to keep using this and creating even more looks.

Have you tried anything from Kara Beauty? What do you think of the Chill Connection palette?

4 comments:

  1. A very versatile palette, those shades can be useful for many different make ups!
    And such lovely packaging!
    XO
    S
    https://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charming colours , thanks for your sharing...

    ReplyDelete