Sunday, June 4, 2023

current favourite neutral eyeshadow palettes


Though there are lots of colourful eyeshadow palettes in my collection...neutrals still have a special place in my heart. Sometimes, a glamorous neutral eye look is all you need to feel like a million bucks. Though what is neutral to one person might not be as neutral to another, I tend to think of neutral eyeshadow palettes as palettes that focus on browns, soft pinks, golds, and other easy to wear colours. Ready to take a peek at some of my current favourite neutral eyeshadow palettes? Some of them are newer and some are not as new, but they are all making my life feel a little more beautiful lately. 


Kara Beauty: Cool, Whatever Pro Palette. One of my absolute favourite neutral palettes (and favourite palettes in general) is the Cool, Whatever Eyeshadow Palette. So many eyeshadows are really warm toned. I love those...but every now and then it is a lot of fun to create a cool toned makeup look. This palette is excellent, because it has a wide variety of cool shadows. There are greys, greens, metallic colours, browns, and a little bit of everything in between. The combination of matte and shimmer makes it possible to create a wide variety of looks that are oh-so-cool. It is always a thrill using this cool toned palette. 


One/Size: Patrick Starrr Visionary Eyeshadow Palette. This is another eyeshadow palette that is not just a neutral favourite but an all around favourite. As you can see from the picture above, this has been used a lot. I absolutely love the different colours, especially Suede Charm, Matcha, and Booked. There are a lot of neutral palettes out there, but this one has some shades that are a little bit different. I also love the inclusion of the olive and grey - and that sneaky pop of colour with the blue. There is so much to love about this One/Size palette. The quality is excellent and the colour story is sheer perfection. 


Kylie Cosmetics: The Mauve Palette. Though the name of this eyeshadow palette is misleading (there isn't exactly a whole lot of mauve going on) it has still been a favourite lately. I love the warm browns, the soft pinks, and the beautiful shimmery shades. Oh She Cute is a great way to add a little extra pop to a neutral eye look without it looking too over the top. Lately, I have been using 90s Vibe all over the lid and just adding a little mascara to the lashes. It is a simple around the house look. 


Essence: Bonjour Montreal Eyeshadow Palette. This eyeshadow palette from Essence is a winner. Not only was it really affordable, but the quality was super impressive. Those shimmers! This neutral palette has everything needed: light, medium, and dark colours. There is even a shimmery green to kick things up a notch. I absolutely love how easy this eyeshadow palette is to use. It is one of those no-brainer kind of neutral products. The gold shadow is my favourite and it works well to create a one-shadow look. Whether you are running late or simply don't want to spend a lot of time on a makeup look, the Bonjour Montreal Eyeshadow Palette is a fantastic option. It is very user friendly and makes life a little easier. 


Too Faced: Christmas Bake Shoppe Ginger Snap Palette. This Too Faced eyeshadow palette was included in the Christmas Bake Shoppe set that was released this past holiday season. All of the palettes in that set have been in heavy rotation since then, but the Ginger Snap Palette stands out. The shimmer shades are so beautiful and I love the different matte shades as well. Plus, there is a warm bronze blush to choose from. It is so easy to create a makeup look using this palette. But the best part? The holiday theme. It still makes me happy, even though it is the beginning of June. Christmas is in my heart all year round.

Have you tried any of these neutral eyeshadow palettes? What palettes have you been loving lately?

8 comments:

  1. So nice pallete, thanks for your sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all looking fantastic, Shannon, and I can see why they are favourites. Although I haven't tried any of these, I've seen the Essence one around. Perhaps it will end up in my basket next time! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your neutral shadow palettes are beautiful, I have a Kara Beauty palette, with shades ranging from pink to blue, although it also brings some neutral shadows, I like the quality and pigmentation. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is wonderful! I've been really impressed with the products I've tried from them!

      Delete
  4. You have many beautiful palettes, I like them all!

    ReplyDelete